Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar and PH questions

My question is geared towards Oxandrovar because I plan on running it in about 6 weeks but I would imagine it is relevant to all PH's. From my understanding, PH's are hormone precursors that convert to AAS by the body when taken orally. So, my question is how exactly does this work? For instance, in the Oxandrovar there is (TRENAVAR)-Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, which from my understanding converts to Tren. From everything I have read, Tren is one of the harshest aas you can take and is only recommended to the experienced aas user. This is going to be the first PH I have ever taken. So, is Oxandrovar going to be ok for me to take? I would imagine that it isn't as powerful as pinning Tren but I just want to make sure that I'm not going to have a bad experience.

If anyone would care to explain in a "PH's for dummies" way how exactly these PH's work and convert it would be appreciated. I have what I think is a pretty good understanding of how it works but I'd like to hear from experienced users.

Thanks.

The Trenavar in Oxandrovar is nothing like injectable Trenbolone. It does give a lot of the same effects and side effects, but they are very mild in comparison. The biggest side effect that I have seen from Trenavar has been a little but of night sweats at the higher doses. For that reason, it is fine to run in your case.

Like Rick said, trenavar is nothing like real tren. You'll be fine. And the title of "ph" is given to these things for legality purposes but they are actually designer steroids and very much like the real thing. You'll see great results with it

I can personally say that ox hit me harder than most other PEDs I've utilized. I was surprised at how well it worked.

Oxandrovar is awesome...im running 2 caps a day with gw + s4 and an extra 30mg trenavar cap..leaning down + getting a lot stronger.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

comparing trenavar to actual tren is like comparing the highest class hyundai to a bmw 7 series... while the upper class hyundai is now around 45 - 50 k and is extremely nice, the 7 series bmw is over 100 k and the king of its class... while trenavar is definitely strong its nothing like running injectable tren... it converts to tren at a less than 50% ratio but even at that rate, its extremely strong... you are fine to run it on a first cycle... now if it was injectable tren then that would be a different story but as is, you are good to go bro... JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING N2GUARD WITH OXANDROVAR... here is a nice cycle for you to run...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks for all the replies guys'. I know that the trenavar is not as strong as the real thing but I was still not sure if it was safe for a 100% beginner. I'm extremely excited to give it a run and if it is as powerful as everyone says it is, then I can't imagine how powerful real aas' are.

All the years I have wasted countless dollars on supplements that have done nothing but made my wallet lighter, are now coming to an end. I can't believe it has taking me this long to try something that actually works. But then again, I was too immature and young to be messing with the real deal. I feel that at the ripe ol age of 28, lol, I'm ready. Still not ready for the real thing but I'm more than ready to give this Oxandrovar a whirl. Come on 6 more weeks, lol.

trenavar only converts to tren at something like 30%, it should be alot milder then injectable tren

Top Bottom