Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar and PH questions

Yea, I'm just making sure I'm extra cautious for my first real go. The time for my cycle seriously cannot come soon enough.

OxandroVar is a perfect choice!

stack some LetroZone with it if you want to give the cycle more strength WITHOUT any added toxicity or side effects.

OxandroVar is a perfect choice!

stack some LetroZone with it if you want to give the cycle more strength WITHOUT any added toxicity or side effects.

Yea, I would like to check the LetroZone out but I have already bought Liquidex for this cycle. Maybe on the cycle after this one I'll try out the LetroZone.

depends on dosing.....should be 60 but if you get more aggressive with the dose about 40 from what ive seen with the few bottles ive gone through.

I do .5ml AM, 1ml PM. estrogen is most active at night so thats why i go with the bigger dose than.

Hmm, that's interesting. I planned on using 1ml am 1ml pm, I may try your dosing at first.

General dosing on the moderate level is 1 ml am and 1 ml pm... More aggressive dosing is 2 ml am and 2 ml pm

General dosing on the moderate level is 1 ml am and 1 ml pm... More aggressive dosing is 2 ml am and 2 ml pm

Yes, I understand this and I plan on running 1ml am and 1ml pm. My questions is, at that dose for 8 weeks will 1 bottle be enough? I have also been thinking about waiting until about week 3 to start it in my cycle.

Yes, I understand this and I plan on running 1ml am and 1ml pm. My questions is, at that dose for 8 weeks will 1 bottle be enough? I have also been thinking about waiting until about week 3 to start it in my cycle.

if you stick with that dose then 1 bottle will last 8 weeks...

Top Bottom