Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxandrolone in oil based question

Garyyy!!

I have done a few cycles of oral var and despite been one of the mildest roids I still got side effects since I had liver issues in the past, not from roids but from drinking and eating junk food, so I'm trying to put my hands on injectable oxandrolone and need to know if it's still can cause any liver toxicity , also is the pct for injectable just the same as it is for oral?

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral anavar is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

The same dosages and PCT protocol should be used for either injectable or oral anavar.

It would have the same liver toxicity and be the same compound.

If you have had liver concerns in the past then why not run something that is not liver toxic like SARMs or just go with injectable steroids like test?

I have done a few cycles of oral var and despite been one of the mildest roids I still got side effects since I had liver issues in the past, not from roids but from drinking and eating junk food, so I'm trying to put my hands on injectable oxandrolone and need to know if it's still can cause any liver toxicity , also is the pct for injectable just the same as it is for oral?

If you have liver problems, then you need to be especially careful with anabolics and avoid oral steroids at any costs.

Why not try out something like a simple testosterone cycle? Its not liver toxic.

Also, have you ever thought about SARMS? Something like sarms triple stack could go a long way for you, knowing it wont mess with your hormones and it has little to no side effects. And most impotantly, sarms are not liver toxic.

Top Bottom