Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone and Nadrolone? Yes, No?

BTC I see nothing wrong try it you know how to listen to your body.

Just one thing from experience get ur bf as low as possible b4 running var. I ran it at too high of bf still seen results but....

Yeah....thats the only think that has me fence jumping back and forth about the var at this point. I dont know my BF% check my pic I dunno. I dont wanna waste it though.

BTC I see nothing wrong try it you know how to listen to your body.

Just one thing from experience get ur bf as low as possible b4 running var. I ran it at too high of bf still seen results but....

Pops dbl post

Yeah....thats the only think that has me fence jumping back and forth about the var at this point. I dont know my BF% check my pic I dunno. I dont wanna waste it though.

Yea, it's a toss up when your heavier like we are or I use to be I was 240 then 235,230,220,212,208 went down to 201 now am 205. Anyway my point was when ur a big guy you know u can have low bf and not look it to ppl 2lbs more of fat is a pretty big difference to the naked eye. I wouldn't say ud waste it but I felt like I kinda did a lot I was 18-20-% when I took it

Yea, it's a toss up when your heavier like we are or I use to be I was 240 then 235,230,220,212,208 went down to 201 now am 205. Anyway my point was when ur a big guy you know u can have low bf and not look it to ppl 2lbs more of fat is a pretty big difference to the naked eye. I wouldn't say ud waste it but I felt like I kinda did a lot I was 18-20-% when I took it

Its going to be a minumim of 3 more weeks before I were to do anything if at all. That pic was two weeks ago and i'm larger and a little leaner. I was 275 at 20% in my avitar. I dunno what I am now but I'm definatley not 20%. I'm thinking around 17%. Other than what little bit is on the front of me I would be 13% easy.

Its going to be a minumim of 3 more weeks before I were to do anything if at all. That pic was two weeks ago and i'm larger and a little leaner. I was 275 at 20% in my avitar. I dunno what I am now but I'm definatley not 20%. I'm thinking around 17%. Other than what little bit is on the front of me I would be 13% easy.

Thats about what I was 18% at 240 when I ran it. You can drop 2% in no time.

Top Bottom