Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone and Nadrolone? Yes, No?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
First off we are speaking in terms of low doses. I'm cruising on 150mg of Cyp right now and 100mcg Ipamorelin morning and pre bed(4 months in) and am making awsome gains as is. Focusing on getting lean for now.

With all the talk lately about Prop/Npp/Mast being an awsome cycle I was curious if any of you have mixed Var with nandrolone. Im not saying NPP and I'm not saying decanoate either way (dont say deca in my thread, its an awful word and concept) just nandrolone mixed with Var. Nevermind water retention ect... there will be caber involved and a tight diet and cardio.

The only change from the current schedule would be bumping the test from 150mg cruise to 250mg wk. Yes omfg...only 250mg. I can move a test dose up as little as 25mg wk and notice it(ive done it) so those of you "500mg wk minimum" guys can move along.
Var would be 8 weeks. First week or two feeling out whether I like 40 or 60mg ED better. Never run var in all the years I have been at this shit. If nandrolone (in my ester of choice) were added to this at a meer 250mg wk (or 100mg eod with NPP) would it be a cluster fuck? Its not something I'm set on. Just thinking out loud. Also....again...for you nandrolone advocates who say 400-500mg wk minimum....thanks for stopping by. I can see a difference in a cycle from as little as 100mg wk. Been there tried that shit.
Its not that im in love with the idea of running nadrolone again or that I think I need to. Just considering running a few things at a low dose to get a nice mild effect from each.

Goals? 8 week. Stay lean as possible and add size. Cals will be at maintinence or 2-300 under. First real cycle in over 2 years. Was 8 weeks into a test only cycle back in may when little nagging injuries became an issue again. Been getting back full speed for 2 months now. I expect 20 lb in 8 weeks from this. Yes really. Theres another added goody in weeks 5-8 that will ensure a ton of mass but we dont talk about it in open AAS forum. So lets leave it at that.

Never ran the combo, but I say give it a try. Lots of people say tren and decca is a bad move and I feel its a great cycle. You never know until you try, and if you dont like it just send me all your leftover juice and I will dispose of it properly.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

^^ Thank you for the kind words bro. I was just seeing if anyone has tried it and had anything to say good/bad/otherwise about it. I'm thinking I might try it and see. Dunno yet. Aiming for the middle of january as a start date so we'll see how I look/feel ect at that time. If my LDL comes down next month as it should after tightening up the diet a million percent and running two bottles of lipid stabil then I may just run the Var on its own. Not that it was out of hand, it was 124 which was fine but the "new" range they implemented says it needs to be <100 versus the old range which I believe was <120.
Seeing as Var can have unconsentual butt sex with your cholesterol I want to make sure its dead nuts before hand. I'll also run Lipid stabil during the Var and two months post var. The shit really is a killer supp for your Total/HDL/LDL/triglycerides.

Adding the var shouldn't be an issue. If anything, be prepared to jump off the nandrolone if sides get bad and just replace it with something else --- even if its a little extra test.

Burn, how about Var and MHN. You can run it at 30mg ed. I'm running MHN at that dose now and look full and lean.

Adding the var shouldn't be an issue. If anything, be prepared to jump off the nandrolone if sides get bad and just replace it with something else --- even if its a little extra test.

The only issue I have ever had with a low dose of nandrolone has been lower outer back acne. Like the cystic kind where you can pop the same zit every few hours. But I wasnt taking caber like a jackass so my progesterone obviously threw everything out of whack.
I'm gonna shoot for NPP though as opposed to decanoate. IF by chance it were the latter it would only be 200-25 wk so if there were any sides they would be minimal.

I have ran var with deca and loved the shit out of it. The strength gains are comparable to running tren.

My bench went from repping 315 to repping 365 in about 4 weeks. The shit is unreal if you can get legit var.

With the var dosage you can see good gains at only 40 mg ed. Since you plan on running an oral for 8 weeks I would keep it at this dosage. However if you want to get that extra edge I would advise running the var at around 60 to 80mg for 6 weeks. After about 6 weeks the gains on var tapper out anyways so you would be wasting your time and live the last two weeks.

Case in point. IT IS WORTH IT TO ADD IN VAR.

Keep Us posted and running the npp at 100mg eod stacked with the var is definitely enough if you know how to train.

I have ran var with deca and loved the shit out of it. The strength gains are comparable to running tren.

My bench went from repping 315 to repping 365 in about 4 weeks. The shit is unreal if you can get legit var.

With the var dosage you can see good gains at only 40 mg ed. Since you plan on running an oral for 8 weeks I would keep it at this dosage. However if you want to get that extra edge I would advise running the var at around 60 to 80mg for 6 weeks. After about 6 weeks the gains on var tapper out anyways so you would be wasting your time and live the last two weeks.

Case in point. IT IS WORTH IT TO ADD IN VAR.

Keep Us posted and running the npp at 100mg eod stacked with the var is definitely enough if you know how to train.

Hmm...maybe I will run the var 6 weeks. I will really just have to see how I do with it initially.

Again depends on blood work in a few weeks. I may just run the var alone with my cruise dose and see how I like it. Either way there will be 4 weeks of Humalin-R at the tail end that will put some sick results on top of everything.
As for the training....:supercool I got that covered bro. I feel like I'm gonna puke after bis/tris let alone a large muscle group like back. Plus im starting to feel better with the nagging injuries than I have felt in years. This week was a big step in a new direction for me for feeling good. I get a big prolotherapy treatment tomorrow and have 8 days off then its balls to the wall. My avi was taken in 09' I cant get my new pic to load. But my profile pic is where im at now. 6'0" 235

BTC I see nothing wrong try it you know how to listen to your body.

Just one thing from experience get ur bf as low as possible b4 running var. I ran it at too high of bf still seen results but....

Top Bottom