Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone Help- Powder to Solution

ColtSSBR

I'm prescribed 50mg caps of Oxandrolone and I only wish to dose 12.5mg every eight hours. It's a royal pain figuring an accurate dosage of 12.5mg and I have not found a decent way to do it yet.

Is there a way I could suspend the powder in a solution that would give me an accurate dosage of 12.5 mg?

Thanks for any advice

see this thread. My vote is to use 151

For 50 ml
12.5 mg/ml is 625mg total var
.625g x 0.7 = .4375

Therefore you would need 49.5625 ml of 151. Basically 50 ml

Then 1 cc would contain 12.5 mg of var if it completely dissolved in the 151.

If my math is correct. I would definitely double and tripple check it.

Thanks for the link and your suggested formula!

Have you been using this method (151/var) for awhile and did it have any effect on the potency of the var?

I read the link and I had some of the same problems...the digital 0.01 scale I purchased would not even pick up that small of an amount (12.5gm) of powder.

Anyone else wanna chime in?
Thak you

I never did it yet, but you can mix at any volume. Your scale should measure 625 mgs, double it to 100 ml that would be 1250mgs or 1.25 gms. I wouldn't see an issue with potency being lost.

Anavar is NOT going to dissolve in just 151. Have you checked out its melting point? Good Luck. Even if you could get it to dissolve in 151 it will just recrystalize. Most people cap it. Or use peg and a VERY hot plate to dissolve, then add your 151 once its dissolved completely. Even then it sometimes recrystalizes. Once it does that if you reheat it, it just boils the 151 and does nothing to the crystals cause you cant get the temp up high enough again with the 151 in it.

Just divide your 50 mg caps in half and take one in morning and one at night. You won't even be able to tell the difference from taking it 4 times a day with the same dose.

I couldn't tell you. That was just a suggestion from another post. Like I said, I never tried it. But if it worked, what the hell. I'm getting some powder this year. I will try it and see how it goes.

Top Bottom