Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone does not make you gain muscle or get lean BUT!!!!

heavy_duty

So many threads say Oxandrolone does not help you gain lean tissue and it also does not help you burn fat...but wait. everybody agrees it makes you much much stronger.

If you get stronger then you lift/push more weight well does that not also make you gain lean tissue (if eating properly) then gaining more muscle also assists in the fat burning process. (becuase muscle helps to burn fat)

does it not then make logical sense that Oxandrolone should in fact when used properly help you to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time (in effect)

???

note: I AM asking not telling, so what do you think?

Also I know there are better and cheaper ways to get the same result so please take this out of the discussion.

Ulter said:
It helps burn fat by building muscle. You read wrong information.
I thought that an actual study showed a correlation between Ox intake and decreased visceral fat stores in abdomen, or that it actually helped reduce abdominal fat compared to control group?????

heavy_duty said:
So many threads say Oxandrolone does not help you gain lean tissue and it also does not help you burn fat...but wait. everybody agrees it makes you much much stronger.

If you get stronger then you lift/push more weight well does that not also make you gain lean tissue (if eating properly) then gaining more muscle also assists in the fat burning process. (becuase muscle helps to burn fat)

does it not then make logical sense that Oxandrolone should in fact when used properly help you to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time (in effect)

???

Also I know there are better and cheaper ways to get the same result so please take this out of the discussion.

Most people here will just say that it's affects are indirect rather than direct like other roids, but it is true, technically, anything that makes you stronger will cause more muscle growth if eating properly which will speed up metabo to burn fat.

heavy_duty said:

???

Everyone is different.

I got bigger, leaner and a lot stronger on 30 mg p/d for 8 weeks.
However, my cholesterol went nuts and is now coming back.

IF you are going to do it ... and not injectables .... drink lots of water and take a mild statin like 5 mg of Zetia for your cholesterol. Take it split up 3 ways with main meals. It can make your stomach ache so sandwich it into your food and chase with fluids.

Then relax and enjoy the gains.
PCT?

You could say the same about creatine or heavy exercise in general.

More muscle tends to lead to a higher BMR. At that stage many increase their eating, however, and that's where it usually falls down as nutrient partitioning isn't necessarily changed unlike with high test levels which tend to lead to improved nitrogen synthesis and a direct preference to muscle growth over fat deposition.

thelion2005 said:
Everyone is different.

I got bigger, leaner and a lot stronger on 30 mg p/d for 8 weeks.
However, my cholesterol went nuts and is now coming back.

IF you are going to do it ... and not injectables .... drink lots of water and take a mild statin like 5 mg of Zetia for your cholesterol. Take it split up 3 ways with main meals. It can make your stomach ache so sandwich it into your food and chase with fluids.

Then relax and enjoy the gains.
PCT?
30 mg per day was what my last cycle consisted of and it was great! Lost body fat, gained muscle and strength. Mine was an 8 week cycle, too. The side negative was the cholesterol; but I was already on lipator plus started taking alpha lipoic acid for cleansing. The fact that I was always horny was a nice side effect, too. Have been off the ox for 3 weeks and the strength gains has still stayed.

Top Bottom