Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxandrolone cycle advice please !

Moussa T

hello mates ,

im doing 6 weeks oxandrolone 40 mg ED , im on the Third day of the cycle , im also on high protein low carb diet.

i've got some supplements as :

Flax : omega 3-6
Liver Aid : Milk thistle 1000 mg
Estro-Dim : Estrogen management and detoxifying formula
Mega dailyone : Multi Vitamin
Hot Blood : pre-workout
whey protein post workout
BCAA
TestoPump : Supplement toincrease testosterone level and sexual power
Nolvadex 20 mg for Pct

my question is , am i taking so much supplements with Oxandrolone that would have more effects on the liver ? Estro-Dim / TestoPump during or after cycle ? and for how long should i run Nolvadex ?

stats
30 years old
height 5'6
weight 180 ib
bf 16%
goals : cut some bf and gain strenght
training days : 5

thank you for the help in advance.

hello mates ,

im doing 6 weeks oxandrolone 40 mg ED , im on the Third day of the cycle , im also on high protein low carb diet.

BCAA
Nolvadex 20 mg for Pct

my question is , am i taking so much supplements with Oxandrolone that would have more effects on the liver ? Estro-Dim / TestoPump during or after cycle ? and for how long should i run Nolvadex ?

stats
30 years old
height 5'6
weight 180 ib
bf 16%

bro you have way too much hodge podge shit going on here... all you need is n2guard... that will have you covered with this cycle... since anavar will shut you down running in that long, you should be running hcgenerate alongside of it to help prevent that... you could run forma stanzol along with this as well...

FUCKING NOLVA IS NOT A PCT... im so tired of seeing this... do not run nolva for pct... its not pct!!

you can run a low dose of clomid....
use unleashed/post cycle combo as well...

thats your pct...

I'm not saying you're the problem specifically Moussa (although u are clearly guilty of this), but what is up with all the people that have literally 10 or less posts coming on here after they've already started their made up cycles and then asking if everything is set up properly. It's like... uuh shit you've already started taking this crap? And if they haven't already started then they are just about to start and now they're pissed we told them something that delays it.

Moussa, sorry bro but this is constructive venting. Can I ask where did you find the information to put that cycle with supplements together?

Last edited:
hello mates ,

BCAA
Nolvadex 20 mg for Pct

stats
30 years old
height 5'6
weight 180 ib
bf 16%

I think 6 weeks with ANAVAR is too short,,its effects are far greater when ran in longer duration cycles like 8-10 weeks.

I think 6 weeks with ANAVAR is too short,,its effects are far greater when ran in longer duration cycles like 8-10 weeks.
Agree with Dylan^^ HCGenerate, N2guard and clomid or post-cycle/unleashed is all you need.

In regards to a 6 weeker being too short, I can only speak from experience, but I ran an 8.5 week var cycle and I literally felt/had no improvements after about 6 weeks, it felt like I was just damaging my body the extra 2.5 weeks I was on. The pumps were still there but I had no strength increase, vascularity plateau'd

Top Bottom