Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxanabol(Anavar) stacked with Turanabol(tbol)

plurmurphy

What does everyone have to say/suggest about stacking these two together?? What kind of results would this bring with an hour or more of cardio 5 times a week and high repition weight lifting with a good diet, lots of protein and staying some what low on the carbs. Would this bring lean muscle gains or bulky or a bit of both let me know thanks. Also would a cycle like this give you more energy and allow you to do more pumps/reps and not be all sore the next day let me know thanks

class 1 with class 2 steroids works best. i like anavar, anabol, anadrol mixed with fina, Equipoise, test, deca etc... anavar with that type of routine should help pack on lean muscle without gaining a ton of mass (weight). I'd take it towards the end of my cycle. your goal is to not bulk up too much but to just keep lean muscle?

No my goal is to cut and bulk a bit while keeping hard toned muscle and im just wondering if tbol and anavar would do the trick and i was thinking of doing anavar for 4 weeks or so then adding tbol while doing nolva with this cycle but im not sure what kind of aas to take and stuff let me know what you think thanks

DaPit26 said:
class 1 with class 2 steroids works best. i like anavar, anabol, anadrol mixed with fina, Equipoise, test, deca etc... anavar with that type of routine should help pack on lean muscle without gaining a ton of mass (weight). I'd take it towards the end of my cycle. your goal is to not bulk up too much but to just keep lean muscle?

I don't see the point in stacking multiple 17aa orals bro. Just take test if this is your first time running gear...

I'm currently doing 40mg tbol(BD) and 50mg anavar(Paper). This is day 6, so results on strength are yet to be seen. I've gained 2lbs tho, while losing a mere cm of my waistline.

Whats your stats though like working out, height, age, dieting etc.

vio said:
I'm currently doing 40mg tbol(BD) and 50mg anavar(Paper). This is day 6, so results on strength are yet to be seen. I've gained 2lbs tho, while losing a mere cm of my waistline.

the only double oral stack that had T bol that i am aware of was run by Retabolil2 and he did winny and OT. He had nothing but good things to say about it.

I would be interested in your gains off this stack you should get mad increases in strength.
Be sure to listen to your joints and tendons nothing wreaks good gains better then an injury.

I did tbol and winny some time ago. Tore a tendon and got really fucked up.
This time it's all good so far. After week one, eating a mere 200+kCals every day, I've lost more than an inch off my waistline, packed on 5lbs lean mass, and increased 2 reps on my working sets (bench press).
A visual difference in fat. I'm very happy with this combo!
Doing 40mg tbol + 40mg var ED.

Top Bottom