Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overweight before a fight from test....

If you aren't taking an AI, that's number one. That alone will help shed some water.

Using AAS in a caloric deficit is kind of touchy. You have to know what your off cycle maintanance level is, and then cut that, usually starting with -500 cals and adjusting as needed. If you aren't cutting fat, cut some more cals, if you are going catabolic, up the cals. You have to find out your number, as we are all different.

As far as detox goes, there are tons of OTC detox supps that work in less than 48 hours to push all bloat, sodium, and anything held up in your gastro out, generally taking a few pounds off per day for two to three days.

How long have you been on the var? and what have you been taking for a liver support?

been 6 weeks ive been o9n the var and test. and I am taking a mulit-stack that has a liver support in it with like milk thistle and hawthorne aznd some other stuff. ive changed my diet since the past week and I havent lost any weight yet, but i feel like I have and look it as well, so it has to be water still trapped in the muscles. as far as an ai goes wont the proviron do the same trick? and how fast will an ai work?

look i know everyone is going to tell me im too small or too young for aas, but thats not what i want to hear.... I have a simple question Im asking you guys because you have the knowledge and I dont. i took the juice because I wanted an edge for training which it gave me , now I just need to get the bulk off from the aromatise from the test... now ive done my research that proviron is good to deflate and get rid of water retention, it increases aggression and libideo and paired with anavar it will be a fat burning machine? im going to take 40mg nolva for my pct with a test booster .

Why on earth did you run a cycle so close to a time when you had to make weight without knowing how it even affects you? Are you taking an anti-e at all?

YOU are the exact reason people get told not to cycle, because you jump in with out thinking things through. All this research you are attempting to do now should have been done way in advance.

The truth of the matter is your fucked. You need time, not more drugs. If you jump off juice now and start pumping yourself full of anti-e's, fat burners or what ever you are likely going to feel like shit and try and fight during a test crash.

You need to plan your cycles between fights with ample time to recover post cycle before a fight. Looks like your going to learn the hard way.

if you want athletic performance in your sport you should go with a very light amount of test and some peptides. you are running too much juice 60mg var with 400mg test a week is way too much.. that is more for a bodybuilder than someone who needs to be able to be nimble and fight

what i would do is drop your test to 125-150 a week tops. stop the var. run some light forma. if you start pct now with shitty nolva you will feel like crap during your fight which is gonna be horrible for you.

trying to lose all the weight you put on now ahead of a fight is gonna be an awful situation, i wouldn't do that.. if you HAVE TO make weight than you should grab some adex and run that daily to flush all that water. but its a bad situation.. trust me i used to be a powerlifter and had to make weight and lose a couple pounds the day of my meet and it really isn't a fun situation to be in putting yourself in that hole..

not to beat a dead horse but I am dumbfounded why you allowed yourself to get in this mess, the scale did not go up overnight.. if you saw your weight jumping like that you should of put a halt to it right away and not let it go.. thats just a young guys mistake

I agree with Steve...he's right if you dropped everything you would certainly lose the weight, but you would feel like shit for your fight. Take his route and lower your Test, for sure, and add adex if absolutely necessary. But if you have to cut weight, it takes a process to figure out when you can and can't be ON...this is a learning experience, and now you will see how your body reacts to draining the water in your body. Take note of how your body responds to it, and use it to help you figure out how long you should end your cycle before your next fight. good luck

my original plan was nov 30th id be in a tournament and so I had enough time because the final few weeks of training I would have catabolized enough of the bulk to make weight and be strong and fast still... but my coach my want me in a local fight in the next couple weeks... dont know yet for sure. but at the tournement I must make 165, at a club show I can fight 165 and still be 168-169 and not have to fight a bigger opponent. so if I get an ai in me asap will i have a better chance at making weight? I made some adjustments in my diet, following more of a paleolithical style diet and it has started to slim me down im not as bulky now, but I can tell that I still have alot of water retention around my waist and abdominal area. certain areas are starting to shape back to what they looked like at 162lbs (arms and legs) but my mid section is still bloated. I think I will manage just fine if I dont ahve to fight till nov 30th.... but someone jsut make it clear for me wheather or not I really need the AI or if the provirion will substute it?

Thank god i fight at heavyweight. But yeah man you need to drop the test down. I take a trt dose of 200mg of test cyp a week. When i knock it down to a 100mg a wk i start shedding water like crazy. Another easy way to shed water after you have lowered your dose and use an ai is to trick your body that you are getting enough water. You can practice this by drinking like two gallons of water the day before the weigh in but dont drink anymore After that and dont eat. Your body will think its totally hydrated and start to shed excess water. There are tons if weight cutting techniques you just have to practice them and see what works for you. Practice the 2 gallon drinking. Some people shed at different times you might have to start two days before.hope it helps. There are easy ways to cut weight without it being brutal. Just dont allow yourself to balloon so far outta range.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

^^^ yeah this guy just needs to learn from his mistakes and get better.. everyone is different when it comes to what works best and he needs to try different things... i remember putting on a thick sweater and running around the gym and sweating out as much water as i could.. i made weight by .1 pounds but i was weak that day.

Yeah i always got my ass kicked in wrestling matches where i had to cut more then ten pounds. Not fun at all. I like that when i fight now you can weigh in the day before or the day of the fight, but if u master how to cut weight you can have a signifigant weight advantage come fight night.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Top Bottom