Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overloading test

hallway6

[FONT=&quot]hey bros, i would never do this myself but i was just curious, what if someone were to take 10g of test a week. would they gain anymore as opposed to 5g a week. is there a limit where your receptors become saturated?[/FONT]

both doses are just fucking way past ignorant.. you'll gain a fuckload of side effects, i'll tell you that much...

Don't know, never seen anyone do that. Maybe he'd grow double the size of Mr Olympia lol? Who knows.
However, silly question and a very stupid idea.

Those are beyond ludicrous dosages, and the side effects would likely be enough to prevent you from even training, or possibly worse.

hey bros, i would never do this myself but i was just curious, what if someone were to take 10g of test a week. would they gain anymore as opposed to 5g a week. is there a limit where your receptors become saturated?

Given I just today posted on a guy taking 10G and change... this issue isn't the one 999,999 guys out of a million need to worry about when doing 5 or 10g. It's renal failure and all the other stupid ass dying shit. There's always gonna be the one freak that can and does ok on it. The rest of us - dead as fuck. Cos a cycle would be 10g for one week. It'd be over some longer period of time. There are those (again a LOT more than that one freak) that would be jaundiced to crazy ass levels on 10g.

Your typical gym user, if he/she ever has the cash to support this notion, should put down the deposit on that red Italian sports car they've always dreamed off and stick to 1g a week or less.

Think of it in these terms, again typical gym goer, we do - one a cycle - multiple levels by some factor - of what our body naturally produces. A gram a week is what... 10x? Do we need to go to 100x and only be twice as good (if that) as the 1000mg a week? No.

[FONT=&quot]hey bros, i would never do this myself but i was just curious, what if someone were to take 10g of test a week. would they gain anymore as opposed to 5g a week. is there a limit where your receptors become saturated?[/FONT]
No, you'll just make gains in your own set of tits, a shitload of water, and probably a whole slew of health issues....those kinds of gains

Top Bottom