Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Over 500mg of test a week

I think everyone handles different levels differently, and sides too for that matter.

I get great gains from 600mg of test a week. I've done more and didn't get better results, and I started to get sides.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

equipoise? 400-500mg a week, itll make you eat like a... horse!
its not overly androgenic or estrogenic, was gonna suggest primo but youre worried about hair loss lol

you could try 100ml tren eod for 8 weeks with var 2-10 weeks, finishing of with weeks 9-10 of prop to let the tren clear
i ran tren at that dose and had no sides at all, also the longer you run heavily androgenic compounds the worse it is, the effect builds up on your scalp as old hairs drop off and new ones just dont grow so short mild runs are a better option if thats what youre worried about
make sure you take something like n2guard or whatever, hawthorn berry etc for blood pressure and drink a shit tonne of water

I really feel that 350-500 is the optimal dosage of test depending upon what you are stacking it with and which ester you are running...

Yea D I believe so. I've actually seen decent gains from it. Just was wantin to shift up in gears. Think ill try tren maybe. Think 50mg eod is too small a dose? Running 500mg test with it and Anavar to finish. Thinking tren acetate 50mg eod for what...5 weeks? Is that too short. Remember I'm running test and I'm just trying to add a little kick. Idk maybe too low but not tryin to step into tren without testing the waters. And ai as well with caber? Anything else beside hcg and caber...I kno there is, I always miss one or to things as far as ai and pct.

It's impossible to recommend what you can or should take with out knowing your stats. It makes a big difference on amounts depending on your age and height/weight.

M/30yrs 5'8" 180, between 10-12%bf
About to come off 1st cycle in 4 years

12 weeks of test 500 mg weekly
6 weeks of Anavar 60mg Ed at the end

My goal is somewhere of 190-195 lean as possible. So there it is. Just wondering what the least effective dose of tren and least effect time frame. Eg 5 weeks? 6 weeks? 8? Etc...my body is different from everyone else's so no one can really tell me what dose Is effect for me. I'm just wanting to get a feel. What dose anyone WOULDN'T go under or time frame Is too short

I did a test and tren cycle that was tren ace 50mg eod and I had good gains from it.

Ok anybody see if im missin something?

1-12 test e 500mg week
1- 6. Tren acetate 50mg eod
1- 6 caber .5mg e3d
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
7-14 hcg 500iu week

Missing anything...I'll start this one around march or April. Give myself enough time

Yea I was looking at dbol. Was looking at 25mg a day but the orals I would be getting would be 25 and they are capsules so I can't split them. So what???? Just one 25mg a day once a day?

Top Bottom