Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Outlaw Labs Fina---wow

g-dogg

I recently got some fina (50cc-75 mgs.) made by an underground company called OUTLAW LABS-no particles, very clean, very good packaging and labels-very good product, I feel it like never before-props to whoever made this shit

The Almighty said:
Jebus, Mary, and Joseph $250. Why not just make your own 50cc bottle for $130?
I've done that a few times before and liked it so-so, these are so much cleaner, the tops are sealed with a stopper and crimped-I've heard nothing but good things about this-shit, people like the Ttokkyo trenbol and that's like 175-200 for 20cc

g-dogg said:
$250 per 50cc-a friend just got some too and LOVES it-he's taking it by itself

OUCH, I can make 100cc's of 100mg fina for that price...

Allright I am gonna tell you guys right now that this stuff is OUT OF THIS WORLD! After just 2 days on this I have veins popping out of my abs that were not there yesterday. It is as pure as a virgin school girl and it is overdosed and a bit over filled so no complaints here. Thanks to G-Dogg and his advice I will be a lean and rock hard 260 to 270 when this is all said and done! My friggin energy levels are beyond high so look out.

Must....not..... give into temptation..cant use tren till his buddy's test and eq get here:good:
Ouch...seems I've sat on a pin of tren, well i can't let it go to waste :devil:

Top Bottom