Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out of PCT drugs - what to do?

The logic of doing otherwise is beyond me. I'm not saying none of us have ever NOT made a mistake - its' precisely because we have that we offer advise offering assistance in how not to make said mistakes.

I've planned a competition cycle (apart from one the rest have all been aimed at competing and doing well) and been fretting as what I wanted arrived 3 days prior to the date I wanted to start. Now, in what seems to be a majority of cases, it's not a particular date (a summer cut, a competition, needing to be X by Y) that's at issue.

So, stating the obvious, if that is as true as I think it is then it is foolish to start without all the bits you need. Similarly, as I've advised in the past, a cycle should consist of the right pharma for what you need. Too often I've seen posts with 'here's what I've got' or 'what I can get'. That's not the way to do it. With the very odd rare exception the recommended sources here seem more than capable of providing what's needed. There's no need to start until you're 100% ready. In many cases it's just a matter of a few days and you'll be sorted.

Prepare and plan
What does the cycle need to do? Get the right gear.
Do you have the ancillaries? If not don't start until you do.
Got your pins, sharps and a means to safely dispose of them? Get that sorted too
Finally, is your PCT in place? Get that sorted too.

Heck, you can even take a certain smug satisfaction that you are ready, prepared and know what the f**k you're doing.

Zinergy, I already had a vasectomy so kids are not on my Agenda.
I noticed that I can't get really hard anymore.. Maybe 90% and then finish very quickly. Was not like that in the past.
Feels like the longer I stay on the test, the more sensitive my body gets to it.
I am shooting 150mg test-e every week atm.
What dosage would you recommend for TRT and how can I get my full erections back?

150mg is good enough, you shouldn't need anything besides that for good erections/libido.

Maybe get bloods done to make sure all your other hormones are in check as well as your gear being legit.

Also if you were taking any drugs like clomid or nolva while on your TRT dose that would explain your poor erections.

150mg is good enough, you shouldn't need anything besides that for good erections/libido.

Maybe get bloods done to make sure all your other hormones are in check as well as your gear being legit.

Also if you were taking any drugs like clomid or nolva while on your TRT dose that would explain your poor erections.

Thanks bro - will stick with that.
Do I need an AI during TRT ?

The longest it took ag-guys to deliver my stuff to Germany was 5 days, so I assume that it is the time it will take to get your stuff there as well.

You don't want to take an AI for TRT, anyone that recommends otherwise is risking your cholesterol. I keep hearing that estrogen is a female hormone and men don't need it which is completely false you need a good balance of all hormones.

Just try to get bloods to see where your hormones are at and adjust dosages as needed.

150mg e5d or e7d is a good place to start.

Some people do, some people don't.

Most people need a very low AI dosage, something like 5mg aromasin EOD.

Estrogen is a hormone you don't want high and you don't want low. You want it right in the middle range.

If you are really trying to recover natural test then don't keep injecting test. Ultimately your body has to recover on its own whether you use PCT drugs or not. SERMs like clomid and nolva DO NOT magically restart HPTA. That is not possible. If it was then no one would be on TRT. Just stop taking any steroids and use what you have for PCT. Order some more PCT drugs if you want a softer landing but ultimately it will just take time to see if you are able to recover or not.

Top Bottom