Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

out of options for steroids

handle43

what do you do when you have ran just about every steroid imaginable and then you cannot decide what to run next? Well for me I come on here and start a thread lol. I would love to hear some opinions on what I should do next.

I’m 44
6’1’’
199 pounds
8% body fat
I have a 6 pack even at my age and want to keep it that way. Recommendations?

test, primo and anavar... you want to stay lean and have the capability to get even leaner and still build muscle while keeping side effects on the lower side, this is the stack... or you could try sarms as another option as well... since you have or say you have used every steroid, sarms are a great alternative

Since you feel that you have used everything there is to use anabolic wise, I agree with Dylan and suggest giving SARMS a try. It is time for you to try some different PED's and there is no better option than going with sarms!

what do you do when you have ran just about every steroid imaginable and then you cannot decide what to run next? Well for me I come on here and start a thread lol. I would love to hear some opinions on what I should do next.

I’m 44
6’1’’
199 pounds
8% body fat

Next cycle for you
test enan 250mgs
primo 400mgs
winstrol 50mgs

I’m 44
6’1’’
199 pounds
8% body fat

What makes you think you need to try them all and then talk about having 'ran out'. They'll work again.

Top Bottom