Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out of breath all the time: high blood pressure?

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've noticed that for the past 2-3 weeks I have an irregular heart beat and my heart rate is always high. This may sound stupid, but my right ear has been blocked for the past 1-2weeks. I'm only taking an ECY stack (adipo).

How can someone tell if they're blood pressure increases significantly?

There's nothing I hate more than a doctor. When I was 17, I was a big boy at 5'9 183 lbs. I was muscular but the doctor told my mother that I needed to lose some serious weight. I had a 32 inch waist with a 45 inch chest! He told her that I needed to stop eating protein rich foods because I was going to destroy my kidneys and that to lose weight I needed to eat carots.

Bodybuilding became a nightmare, I had to secretely cook eggs when no one was home and hide my whey powder, all because of a stupid doctor. :(

Seriously, I just want to know the signs of increasing blood pressure.

BigAndy69 said:
There's nothing I hate more than a doctor. When I was 17, I was a big boy at 5'9 183 lbs. I was muscular but the doctor told my mother that I needed to lose some serious weight. I had a 32 inch waist with a 45 inch chest! He told her that I needed to stop eating protein rich foods because I was going to destroy my kidneys and that to lose weight I needed to eat carots.

Bodybuilding became a nightmare, I had to secretely cook eggs when no one was home and hide my whey powder, all because of a stupid doctor. :(

Seriously, I just want to know the signs of increasing blood pressure.
damn dude that sucks

Mr

It's not called the "silent killer" for nothing. Believe me, if your bp is so high that you can actually 'feel' the effects of it, you're on the verge of some real trouble and you'd do yourself well by going to a doctor. There really isn't any visible or noticible signs of mildly or moderately high bp.

Re: Mr

40butpumpin said:
It's not called the "silent killer" for nothing. Believe me, if your bp is so high that you can actually 'feel' the effects of it, you're on the verge of some real trouble and you'd do yourself well by going to a doctor. There really isn't any visible or noticible signs of mildly or moderately high bp.

Yeah, good advice, I better go check it out. I guess I'll have to put up with the anti-bodybuilding lecture...

For $100 I bought the top of the line home blood pressure monitor. It is very accurate, and you will not need to deal with the lecture unless it is consistently high, then you must see a Dr. There are also steps you can take to lower your BP. There was a good post on it a few weeks back.

Top Bottom