Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ouch! left side glute injection fuckin hurts!

sim4242

Although I've injected juice several times before, this time it fucking hurt like shit!
It was on the left glute this time and as soon as the pin hit the skin it stung... tried for 5 different spots with 5 new pins before I got a spot that didn't really hurt. Wierd. Did the same injection on the right side with a new syringe (this is 50mg/ml, 2cc Deca BTW) and it was fine.
How often do you have to leave between injections before you can inject again at the same spot... I hate doing the left side! :eek2:

sim4242 said:
Although I've injected juice several times before, this time it fucking hurt like shit!
It was on the left glute this time and as soon as the pin hit the skin it stung... tried for 5 different spots with 5 new pins before I got a spot that didn't really hurt. Wierd. Did the same injection on the right side with a new syringe (this is 50mg/ml, 2cc Deca BTW) and it was fine.
How often do you have to leave between injections before you can inject again at the same spot... I hate doing the left side! :eek2:

Rotate from left -right sides of the Quads, Glutes, & Delts. That way you have 6 different spot to deal with & dont have to worry about hitting a sore spot too soon.

Top Bottom