Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

other good bulking AAS for females, besides var

LIAM-

Besides var what other bulking compound would you recommend for woman, I have seen article about girl running test in low dose but I thought i'd crazy, and others say winstrol kill female joints faster and more aggressive than man's, anavar did nothing for me and I'm looking to try something else
I'm 26 years old and seeking to start competing in body building and fitness the upcoming years so please suggest me a nice cycle that won't turn me into a man, thank you.

Can I ask were you sure you're var was real?, it's just var works really well on women, what your stats if you don't mind? Have you looked into sarms ideal for a woman? Sorry about all the questions, but it will help getting the best answers for you.

I really do not think it is smart for a female to use testosterone. You are going to really risk developing permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth, etc.

The only 2 steroids that I feel are safe for female usage are primobolan and anavar. If you didn't like you results from anavar, maybe try primobolan instead.

Check out this article I wrote on women and primobolan -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

I think you just stick to anavar, primo, or SARMs as a woman. Use your diet and training to really make it a bulking cycle.

Top Bottom