Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Other AAS Sites

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Over the last week or so I've poked in on a couple other AAS sites to see what's going on...

It is AMAZING the lack of knowledge that's out there. I'm not saying I'm an expert by any means, FAR from it...but there are some highly uneducated individuals on some of these other sites.

Things I've read:

Giving AAS advise to people 19-20 years old
Trading of insults
Total lack of maturity

I could go on but you get the idea....maybe I'm just spoiled from EF.....

~EZ

I was 19 when i did my first cycle....you know how it is when your young...stubborn and really dont give a shit about anything.....well im 21 and im still in that stage but i know a shit load about aas because i educated myself. and i compete.I dont bash 19-20 yr olds because its pointless their gunna do it anyways so helping them is the only thing to do....seriously the only thing i give a shit about is firefighting,juice,and stickin my face in girl's peach.

stats:
21 yrs old
5'7
207 pounds
10% body fat

Giving AAS advise to people 19-20 years old
Trading of insults
Total lack of maturity

This problem has spread far like wildfire on many AAS boards. I feel like here at EF and IS the mods do a really good job keeping things clean. Also the mentors here do a really good job as well.

Top Bottom