Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC PCT Products - which combo?

Ahhh time for PCT :worried:

I will be using to Nolva + HCG + an OTC recovery stack.

The combos I hear most mentioned are either

-UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain
-PP Test recovery stack.

Do any bro's have any preferences/ experiences they/comments can share?

The Unleashed, Post Cycle, Sustain worked pretty well for me. It seemed to help me avoid any crash in energy and strength and I never lost my sex drive during this PCT.

cobracock1979 said:
Ahhh time for PCT :worried:

I will be using to Nolva + HCG + an OTC recovery stack.

The combos I hear most mentioned are either

-UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain
-PP Test recovery stack.

Do any bro's have any preferences/ experiences they/comments can share?
Both have been working great for every one. I would like to see some feed back from people using both the recovery stack and postcycle/unleashed.

Prob overkill on the pct but wtf it would be one fuck of a pct lol. :)

needtogetaas said:
Both have been working great for every one. I would like to see some feed back from people using both the recovery stack and postcycle/unleashed.

+1

The sustain seems to be the common factor - I guess the question is really "unleashed/post cycle" OR "toco8/endoamp"?

Lookin at them, the 2 combo's appear to attack the problem in completely fifferent ways?

cobracock1979 said:
The sustain seems to be the common factor - I guess the question is really "unleashed/post cycle" OR "toco8/endoamp"?

Lookin at them, the 2 combo's appear to attack the problem in completely fifferent ways?

THe taco8/Endoamp is more for recovery and anti catabolism. UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE are more for restoring HPTA and detoxifying liver, so yes, completely different mechanisms and having both wouldn't hurt.

needtogetaas said:

Well here you go needto:

I use both plus clomid for the first week. Is this overkill? Yes. Do I care? No. The reason is simple, if your going to do the aas you better make sure you do the PCT just as well if not better.

I have to say that Unleashed worked the best for me. Something about it just cranked up the natty test. Woke up with morning wood all of the time and I'm a lot older than most on this board.

PP's stuff always works well for me (except the Dermatherm - but that's another issue).

PCT is more important than the cycle itself in my mind.

I had bloodwork done each and everytime after PCT and the results are right where I want them to be. What more can you ask for?

Top Bottom