Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OT: Cheaper SSRIs?

xonic2xonic

Does anyone know if it is possible to get anti depressants (with a script) really cheaply?

Mine are costing me ~$275/month!

I've been on them since before starting working out :(

Thanks!

I have one word for you INOSITOL!

Buy peter breggings book "You drug may be your problem: how and why to stop taking psychiatric medicines" or his book "Toxic Psychiatry".

You'l quickly learn that the studies showing SRI's and SSRI's to be of benefit are sketchy as hell.

Do a search here regarding inositol. I have been on 4 differeent seritonin RU inhibitors, and nothing worked near as well as inositol, and a decent psychotherapist. Have been depression free, and anxiety free for months.

Serisously, don't throw the money down the tube. Get to the source, and don't just attack the symptoms.
Wish you the best.

-FC

$275 month????!

The patent on Prozac has expired, so you can get an inexpensive generic version now. Good thing, since Prozac is the only SSRI I responded well to.

I have an idea,

Get a job most of them offer health insurance. You will pay $10-$15 not $275

You can buy it from www.smart-drugs.com

Order Paxil® (Seroxat®) paroxetine 20 mg 30 tabs $70
Order Prozac® (fluoxetine) 20 mg 12 caps $30
Order Zoloft® (Lustral®) sertraline 50 mg 28 tabs $70

These are all SSRI's.

I'm taking Effexor @ 300mg/day. Been on it about 3 years. It seems to help prevent the deepest crashes. I have tried prozac and zoloft also.

I'll check out this inositol...

Thanks!

Yes but I'm in school now = no job.

Yeah insurance. 1 day before I quit, I got 3 months worth of meds :p

Fullcircle....

Did some reading...

INOSITOL = vitamin B 8 = FOLIC ACID, correct?

WTF? I have 2 different Folic Acids in front of me, they say Vitamin E???

How much do you take and where do you buy?

I wander how effective this is orally. For example B12 cannot be absorbed properly orally and is better injected.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom