Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OSTARINE vs LGD-4033

KARDASHIAN

Wich of these compounds you bet is more effective ( by experience and research ) for a 6 or 8 weeks cycle to build lean muscle?

Is there a main difference in prob sides?

Simple that!!!

LGD is much stronger then ostarine. If your goal is to build lean muscle and strength, LGD is the clear winner.

Both are very minimal in the way of side effects. Run the LGD at 10mg/day for 8 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

If you are after muscle mass, then LGD is definitely the better option, as it is more potent. However, it is also a bit more suppressive, so it would be a good idea to run a mini-PCT with HCGenerate after the cycle.

LGD is definitely a stronger SARM but I would recommend running it 12-16 weeks and not only 8 weeks. I feel like you will leave gains on the table at only 8 weeks.

Thank you mates.

Do you think MK-677 ( higher GH and IGF ) during a cycle with LGD helps in the libido / suppression issue?

Make any biological sense?
Sorry my ignorance, i'm from financial area....

For this trial, OSTARINE looks a better choice over LGD, because with a 3X dose we have the same anabolic of LGD without endocrine complications.

THOUGHTS, PLEASE:

LGD-4033 demonstrated 3x the efficacy of Ostarine (similar statistically significant gains in Lean Body Mass at 1 and 3 mg ED, respectively).
LGD-4033 showed typical "suppression" in a dose-dependent fashion; Ostarine did not (serum free test/FSH/LH/Estradiol levels were preserved).

https://m.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/3rtnsw/lgd4033_vs_enobosarm_ostarinemk2866_a_clinical/

Top Bottom