Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine from uniquemicals?

Superman_777

Was thinking about picking some up from there as I have heard a lot of good things about them. But then I became a bit skeptical as I have come across a few reads of people having shutdown from it..so im not totally sure of what I would even be getting if I do pick some up in the next few days

Any recent bloodwork done or logs on it in the last couple months by any of yall? I was thinking about sarmssearch but their prices are outrageous

Sent from my SGH-T959

From what I read there shouldnt be a need for any type of pct if running osta at 10-25mg e/d. Those doses shouldnt cause any shutdown? Am I missing something?

Sent from my SGH-T959

Sarmssearch is the best quality sarms you'll find anywhere bro. They're just flat out amazing.

Also, when running osta, 25mg a day for 8 weeks is the usual reccomended dose and duration, and you'll need a mini pct as it does cause slight oppression.

A 3 week run of post cycle, unleashed, and DAA is usually sufficient.

Alright thanks guys.

Ill still be getting my osta from uniquemicals, sarmssearch is just not in my budget :p

And yes I have a bottle of unleased and some DAA on hand so that should suffice a 20mg run for 6weeks.

Sent from my SGH-T959

Unique is the best of the best bro... I am sure if you see the results I have had on them that it speaks for itself... you need to run hcgenerate alongside sarms when you run them longer than 4 weeks bro... you also need to run a strong mini pct... shutdown on them is very minimal if you do everything right... unique is great though bro... you will be very happy with them... if you ever have any questions, let me know...

Was hoping youd chime in dylan, you've always helped countless times in the past, thanks for the input. Well thats that then, ill get some hcgen and run the daa and unleashed after.

Thanks guys

Sent from my SGH-T959

Was thinking about picking some up from there as I have heard a lot of good things about them. But then I became a bit skeptical as I have come across a few reads of people having shutdown from it..so im not totally sure of what I would even be getting if I do pick some up in the next few days

Any recent bloodwork done or logs on it in the last couple months by any of yall? I was thinking about sarmssearch but their prices are outrageous

Sent from my SGH-T959

You get what you pay for - nothing comes within a football field of sarmssearch in quality and purity.

And it is possible for OSTA to suppress in doses at or above 25 mgs, but its still a very mild suppression. It is also NOT a shutdown, just mild suppression

Osta didn't shut me down, though I didn't run tests to check. Used UC and I liked the results. Haven't tried SS because of price, but may try in future to see if it really is a noticeably higher quality.

Top Bottom