Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine and test stacking them right

piagetburn

I was wondering if people taking ostarine for muscle wasting must to take it alone with test since some people say ostarine shuts you down, my second question about it is what dose of test to run while running ostarine, I will be taking it for a medical condition which cause me muscle waist not for body building purposes, thanks for your help.

Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle loss in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer. It's a great SARM to take to prevent muscle loss.

Ostarine is extremely minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5% suppression. So much it is not an issue.

Testosterone on the other hand is extremely suppressive of natural testosterone production. I would not use the ostarine with testosterone. I would just use ostarine.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Run the ostarine at 25mg/day for 8-16 weeks and then run a bottle of HCGenerate ES as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to start your next cycle of SARMS.

You can use Ostarine on its own just fine. It is only minimally suppressive. After 12-16 weeks I would run a PCT of a bottle of HCGenerate ES.

If this is something you are thinking of doing indefinitely then I would work with a doctor and get on test. TRT does not require a break but it is pinning weekly for life.

I was wondering if people taking ostarine for muscle wasting must to take it alone with test since some people say ostarine shuts you down, my second question about it is what dose of test to run while running ostarine, I will be taking it for a medical condition which cause me muscle waist not for body building purposes, thanks for your help.

If your goal is to minimise muscle wasting, then taking ostarine alone is more than enough.

Testosterone is not needed to be injected separately as you will not get suppressed as much as you think you will.

Just make sure to get legit ostarine like the one sarms1.com sells

[h=2]Sarms1 osta[/h]
Anyone else had bad quality osta? The bottle I received has little taste and so far no results that I would get without using it. Looked closely at bottle this morning and there's hard lumps/chunks in there. I've messaged sarms1 hoping they will tell me it's their error and send out a good quality (maybe in date) bottle. Just wondering if anyone else had bad quality stuff from there?​

Top Bottom