Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine with a steroid cycle?

If someone was wanting to make use of the joint healing properties of Ostarine, would stacking it with a test/tren/winny cycle be advantageous or would they be competing for the same receptors and be a waste of gear? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yes. But also think about taking the winnie out (dry joints)

Yes. But also think about taking the winnie out (dry joints)

I actually wasn’t planning on winnie. Was looking at anavar or tbol instead, but in the cycle thread I started pretty much 100% recommended the winnie. I’d actually love to try epistane, again for the healing aspects, but I don’t think I can get it here.

i am so lost where this "receptor competition" continuously gets brought up... NO, NO and NO... there is NO competition between them.. ive been saying this for literally a decade... NO, NO, NO and NO and once again, there is not any competition between them... i have a video specifically discussing why you need to use mk2866 with winstrol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYfBbgPdA4&t=82s

i am so lost where this "receptor competition" continuously gets brought up... NO, NO and NO... there is NO competition between them.. ive been saying this for literally a decade... NO, NO, NO and NO and once again, there is not any competition between them... i have a video specifically discussing why you need to use mk2866 with winstrol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVYfBbgPdA4&t=82s

Thanks again Dylan. Can I ask, with the sides being such an issue, would you go with winstrol at all with tren, or use a different oral? I’m 46 and wanting to maintain/build strength for a powerlifting meet later this year while beginning to cut for a fitness competition that will hopefully take place in November.

It stacks perfectly with any steroid and I would suggest watching Dylan's video to get a full explanation

I did watch Dylan's video. That's what made me ask him about, with the sides, if a different oral would be better for this cycle. I'll be dieting now and losing weight, but not really doing a contest prep, so perhaps a different oral would be more appropriate.

As for logging all this, sorry to ask, but where do I do that? I've looked everywhere here for a place to log things, but can't seem to find it. How does one log everything here?

I did watch Dylan's video. That's what made me ask him about, with the sides, if a different oral would be better for this cycle. I'll be dieting now and losing weight, but not really doing a contest prep, so perhaps a different oral would be more appropriate.

As for logging all this, sorry to ask, but where do I do that? I've looked everywhere here for a place to log things, but can't seem to find it. How does one log everything here?

post the log on this same forum just new thread
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/

> top left +POST NEW THREAD

and go with it
title My Trenbolone winstrol Log

body
tell us about it
and update us as it goes

Top Bottom