Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine/S4 taste???

Irongiant_

Hey guys new to forums. Been creeping around for awhile though. One big question. I recently ordered some S4 & ostarine and they're both taste pretty bad. But they also taste the same. Can anyone with experience with sarms let me know if that's normal. I have a feeling they're supposed to have two distinct taste.

Ive tried sarms but not ostarine, only s-4 and lgd. But yes its supposed to taste fucking horrible. I forgot what the chems are supposed to be suspended in but I believe ostarine and s-4 are usually suspended in the same liquid, so they should taste the same or very similar.

I bought then both from unique-chemicals. Got to my house pretty quickly (2 days) and the containers were professionally sealed. So it all looks good. But the same taste has me second guessing the product.

Let me guess, you got them from unique and they both taste like hot garlic ass sauce that is so gross literally has a burning sensation on tongue and makes your throat feel warm when you swallow.

Idk about uniques ostarine, but I can assure you there s-4 is legit as I have seen very positive results from it. At the very least, unique ripped you off and gave you two bottles of s-4 instead of one s-4 and one ostarine. As far-fetched as this might sound you should still be happy if this is the case as there s-4 is great. Just because they are super cheap it doesnt make them scammers.

Lol you hit it right on the nail with the taste. & yeah they both came in two different containers though. Eh It's to early to see the effects yet. But I'll continue with both of them and see if I see anything positive from it.

And yea you never know, there products could be under-dosed but for less than the cost of a tank of gas its hard to complain. Hell my protein powder is more expensive.

True, just hoping I don't do a whole cycle and find out I had a bunk product. (Although unique has been super responsive and professional in they way they've dealt with me). Especially since I'm interested in running some Lgd next.

Top Bottom