Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine/S4 Recomp after SD cycle

aaron118

Hi guys,
I have just ran my first cycle which consisted of the below:

Hawthorne Berry (pre-loaded for two weeks)
Pro-Stano: 300/300/300/300/300
SD Matrix: 0/20/20/20/30
N2GUARD

The cycle went well, I put on 11lbs and increased well in strength, the only bad side was the back pumps with no amount of taurine helping! I'm now in my final week of PCT which consists of
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100/50/50
Ostarine: 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Testforce 2: 7/7/7/7

PCT has been a breeze, I continued to gain strength and lost only 1lbs of weight. I feel fine and recovered, although I know without bloods I cannot be 100% certain. From my research PCT shouldn't have been this easy so I'm guessing the addition of Ostarine really helped to solidify my gains, although I have no previous PCTs under my belt to compare this to. On cycle I kept reps between 8 - 12 reps and during PCT I have reduced volume and dropped reps to 4- 8 on the compound lifts. Overall I am very pleased with this first cycle but would have perhaps liked a few more lbs in weight; I know some would say SD Matrix was too harsh a compound to use on my first cycle, but I felt I had carried out all the proper research to run it. I'll be looking to run a cutting stack later in the summer (after at least 8 weeks off) such as Dragon's Cut Body Stack (m40hn & 11-keto).

So now I am wondering if I would be ok to continue running the Ostarine with the below for a bit of a recomp (for five weeks):
Ostarine: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
S4: 50/50/50/50/50 (5 days on 2 off to counter any vision sides)
Albuterol: 0/0/16/16/16

I have seen some other logs that have successfully run an Ostarine/S4 recomp stack after their PCTs. So if I were to follow the leangains diet and add in some cardio on off days, do you think this could work well for me over the next 5 weeks? I.e. I'd like to perhaps add maybe 2lbs LBM and drop a little bodyfat.

My current stats are:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 190lbs
Bodyfat: 18% (this is a guess)

Do you think I would be ok to run this?

Thanks

So now I am wondering if I would be ok to continue running the Ostarine with the below for a bit of a recomp (for five weeks):
Ostarine: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
S4: 50/50/50/50/50 (5 days on 2 off to counter any vision sides)
Albuterol: 0/0/16/16/16

swap in GW for the albuterol.. run it at 20mg per day

I would bump the ostarine to 25mg a day.

keep the S4 at that dosage.

make sure you are buying them from sarms1.. very important!

swap in GW for the albuterol.. run it at 20mg per day

I would bump the ostarine to 25mg a day.

keep the S4 at that dosage.

make sure you are buying them from sarms1.. very important!

I agree with this completely. For more stable blood hormone levels, split up your S4 and cardarine gw dosage into an AM and PM dosage.
Take your first dosage with breakfast. Take your second dosage 30-60 minutes before your workout.

Top Bottom