Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and s4

Ricky1987

Got my ostarine and s4 today. Was doing a 8 week cycle. 25mg ostarine first thing am and s4 25mg in am and 25mg pm. How long between the am/pm dose should I leave it till I re-dose s4?

Got my ostarine and s4 today. Was doing a 8 week cycle. 25mg ostarine first thing am and s4 25mg in am and 25mg pm. How long between the am/pm dose should I leave it till I re-dose s4?

S4 has a very short half life so you can dose it within a few hours after the first one. I just take it upon waking and pre workout which is 10 hours apart but some guys dose all of it at once before their workout

yes you can use a chaser... just dont mix it with anything... take it down first and then chase it../

Exactly. I'm still seeing guys say that they're diluting it. It's a sure way to waste the sarm on the side of a glass

Thanks guys all this info is really helping me. One last thing, I know ostarine takes about 4 weeks to kick in but how long does s4 take before you feel/notice changes?

Top Bottom