Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine's PEG 300 Suspension - Is it normal?

dyn0mite

I've decided to use Ostarine, but I'm concerned about what causes the "super glue, paint stripper" taste. There's now way I'd drink paint stripper or sniff glue.

I contacted a supplier and they said that the Ostarine is suspended in PEG 300. en dot wikipedia dot org/wiki/Polyethylene_glycol says that PEG 2000 and PEG 8000 have medical uses. Nothing about PEG 300.

Dow says, www dot dow dot com/polyglycols/carbowax/app/pharm.htm , that PEG's including PEG 300, are used as topical agents.

Does anyone have any additional info to put us to ease about PEG 300 and it's uses for internal ingestion? Drinking something that smells like super-glue scares me.

Can someone please respond to his question I know the thread is old but I wanna know about this I might buy ostaraine but if I don't get more info on this drug I don't see the point

Can someone please respond to his question I know the thread is old but I wanna know about this I might buy ostaraine but if I don't get more info on this drug I don't see the point

Just buy your ostarine elsewhere, my rule is when in doubt look somewhere else, pm me for some good places to get quality ostarine

Naphazoline I believe is the name for peg 300 and it is used in ocular medicines. Check out web- md for more details.

Top Bottom