Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine question

hardrlz

Hello guys ,
I have a bone fracture on the right humerus, with an operation done and a plate inside, but it has been more than 5 months and the bone hasnt fully recovered yet.I am really desperate, because the healing process is going really slow and i cant go to the gym.

Today i stumbled upon Ostarine and read that at doses of 12.5 e/d it helps bone fractures heal faster. Since the doctors in my country havent heard of it there is no chance that i will get appropriate advice , that's why i turn to you.

I would be really thankful for any advice concerning whether Ostarine will help in my case. Thank you.

ostarine has healing properties and should be dosed at 25mg a day... check out uniquemicals.com They will ship international...

Hello guys ,
I have a bone fracture on the right humerus, with an operation done and a plate inside, but it has been more than 5 months and the bone hasnt fully recovered yet.I am really desperate, because the healing process is going really slow and i cant go to the gym.

Today i stumbled upon Ostarine and read that at doses of 12.5 e/d it helps bone fractures heal faster. Since the doctors in my country havent heard of it there is no chance that i will get appropriate advice , that's why i turn to you.

I would be really thankful for any advice concerning whether Ostarine will help in my case. Thank you.

Yea I'm with dylan - for really profound healing effects 25 mgs a day would be best. And yes, OSTA is great at healing all tissues including bones, ligaments, muscle tissue, you name it.

I get all of my SARMs from Sarmssearch.com - best quality and purity available.

Thanks guys , i am going to research a little bit further and think i will try it and hope it will speed the healing process. Taking into consideration the purpose i use it for wouldn't 12.5 still be enough and in your opinion for how many weeks should i use the ostarine ?

Okay i will run it for 8 weeks @ 25 mg, and also do i need some mild PCT or for example Hcg during the cycle or it is not necessary ?

Okay i will run it for 8 weeks @ 25 mg, and also do i need some mild PCT or for example Hcg during the cycle or it is not necessary ?

Dude, you need to start thinking with your head, and not start putting things into your body based on what random posters says. They earn money by pasting the 25mg thing in every thread (which is why I prefere non-US forums..getting decent advice in here is difficult). Unless you're an experienced AAS user, doing PCT is probably not very tempting. I had nice gains with 8-10mg, I'm now down to 5-6, this stuff is suppressive at 10-11 mg and above in my case.

HOLY SHIT! I can see where this is going to land......Dude..you think that all these moderators do is earn money by giving advice? LMFAO! DG is a moderator for a reason..He is also a user of what he advises. MONEY? This forum is one of the best forums out there...PROVE me wrong if you can. DG has given his thoughts and advice on HUNDREDS if not thousands of questions.....Do you think if it DID NOT work, members would keep asking him for his knowledge? You can purchase your sarms or anything else from anywhere you want, no member is ever forced to purchase a specific product. anywayyyyyy............. this thread is goin to blow up with that last comment im assuming (makin money)...if you prefer NON US forums what are you doing here anyway? curious......

Top Bottom