Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine pct

thanks man.im hearing strange things about the effectiveness of herbals when taking sarms etc so think im gona get something a little stronger for pct.what was your own experience ? what did you use to get your test back ?

thanks man.im hearing strange things about the effectiveness of herbals when taking sarms etc so think im gona get something a little stronger for pct.what was your own experience ? what did you use to get your test back ?

a serm is not necessary for sarms recovery... bloodwork doesn't lie and countless guys run the same pct and recover excellent... sarms suppression is minimal anyway... hcgenerate es 4 weeks is fine or phytoserms or the unleashed/post cycle combo... if you really feel like you want to run clomid as well then you can but its not necessary...

ok,perhaps im being neurotic.just dont want to turn into a fat chick over night(im a man).

Lol bro your getting bad info... I'm not sure what your reading but that has nothing to do with anything we are discussing... You are being very neurotic... Do you think everyone would run this pct if it did anything like that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yo hurricane, I have to ask. Lol where can I find your profile picture? Any videos of those ladies?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom