Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine in PCT

Sakari

I have one bottle of Osta. Finishing up a ten week cutting cycle here in a few weeks. Ran test E 300 mg pw, anavar 80mg pd. Made some nice gains in size and strength and look better than I ever have. 6 percent bodyfat. Very happy!

Have a nice PCT lined up with all the essentials. If I include Osta at 15-25 mg pd in PCT, will I hold on to my gains? Lose less than I would otherwise...? Basically, what would be the proper dose? When should I start it? And what can I realistically expect with a maintenance diet?

Thank you in advance for help!

You can run Ostarine in PCT at 25mg ED and definitely hold onto gains. SARMs are legit! Checkout SarmsSearch... They have been in the game a long time and the quality is the best IMO.

Ive ran a shorter esters, but if I can remember correctly you need to start your PCT 2 weeks after last injection.
If your PCT is straight you shouldnt loose any gains

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I like ostra at 15 mg in my pct.it will help you hold gains for sure..,it's a great addition to pct,and there are a lot of logs on here to back that up.sarms1 got some great prices on ostra check it out.great new sarms company we got on board ef now,let's show them some support.

I like ostra at 15 mg in my pct.it will help you hold gains for sure..,it's a great addition to pct,and there are a lot of logs on here to back that up.sarms1 got some great prices on ostra check it out.great new sarms company we got on board ef now,let's show them some support.

^^ This for sure. I like osta at 25mg personally but I wouldn't go over that. You'll definitely keep a hell of a lot more gains. I always bridge it into a triple stack of gw/s4/osta after pct and run it about 8-12 weeks

I have 5 clients currently doing a GW-501516 (Cardarine) + Ostarine (MK-2866) + Nolvadex + Aromasin PCT, without clomid. Both guys are doing great in the recovery and having amazing bounces back in energy, strength, cardio and size. Forgot to add they are doing N2Guard the whole PCT to get rid of side effects.

Yeah sarms1 is legit, I also like how they're osta is 50mg/ml. Thats a good 8wks at 25mg/ml.

15mg in my pct is what my rats prefer

Top Bottom