Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine in PCT

True... I'm thinking 15mg for first go round... Thanks. That way the bottle will last longer and suppression if any will be milder.

You will dig Ostarine in pct for sure bro no matter what..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

True... I'm thinking 15mg for first go round... Thanks. That way the bottle will last longer and suppression if any will be milder.

15-25 mg/day seems to be the sweet spot. The fact that you're using it in PCT is a wise decision and suppression shouldn't be an issue. The only thing that's a very minor side effect of osta is a slight decrease in HDL/LDL but not enough to warrant any concern. Cholesterol should be within an acceptable range anyways if you're eating healthy.

if your running an extensive pct, as you should be, you won't have any suppression from ostarine... 4 weeks or less of ostarine generally shows no suppression... once you get up in the 8 week range is when you see slight suppression... you will be very happy to have included it in pct and you won't ever run another pct without it...

if your running an extensive pct, as you should be, you won't have any suppression from ostarine... 4 weeks or less of ostarine generally shows no suppression... once you get up in the 8 week range is when you see slight suppression... you will be very happy to have included it in pct and you won't ever run another pct without it...

Agreed 100%

Been wanting to try osta but haven't pulled the trigger ......what is it comparable to?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Like nothing you've ever tried. But, if you've ever recomped on Tbol only, you would gain several lbs in lean, keepable muscle and drop some bf with low sides. I guess you could compare It to that but without the back pumps or intense suppression.

Hard To compare it to aas because it's mild, but it's killer for keeping gains in pct and bridging between cycles

Top Bottom