Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine in pct

maccy

First time adding ostarine to my pct I'm 3 weeks in and my body is looking great I'm getting really good muscle shape showing up n strength is great. Great addition.

Pct is as follows-
Unleashed/post cycle combo
Bridge
Daa power chews
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Ostarine 25mg

First time using a sarm in pct and well first time in general using sarms. Def going to look into a nice tripple stack sarms after this to see how my body reacts to it.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Excellent to hear... Hopefully you will get bloodwork after to show the results... As you all know, osta is a staple in my pct...

Excellent to hear... Hopefully you will get bloodwork after to show the results... As you all know, osta is a staple in my pct...

Yeah I saw that you added it to your pct and that's why I threw it in and very happy will always use in pct now

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

yes, you can run osta 4 weeks in pct and then an additional 8 right after in a bridge... i would not go over 12 weeks...

i have always used osta in pct...

Sounds good! Im a week and a half into my 8 week bridge of osterine. Waiting for it to kick in...hopefully next week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Will you have to run an addition pct if you ran the osta for 8 or 12 weeks as opposed to4? Would you recommend this Dylan ?

Top Bottom