Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine mk2866 tablets?

Sharkdisco

Hello

Finished my cycle about 2 months ago including pct ran test E only 500mg a week split into two doses. Ran HCg threw cycle and a strong pct.

So far all seems fine.

Anyways been looking into sarms esp the ostarine mk-2866 tablets form for a cycle until my cycle + pct =time off reaches so I can get back on another simple test cycle but this time going to do test prop for 6-8 weeks.

My question is I've been researching about the sarm in question and quite a few people report it suppressing them quite harshly even on 20mg a day.

Wondering is it actually worth doing or just go with the test prop now due to the ostarine mk-2866 shutting you down anyways?

Hope that makes sense

Anyone with trialling info with ostarine mk-2866 tablets

If you get legit Ostarine from sarms1 it will be a liquid and very mildly suppressive. Nothing like you are hearing with those tablets.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Try to return the product and get your money back. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

Unfortunately, there is a 99.9% chance of your SARMS being fake, since they can be sold legally only as reseach chemicals, and no reputable source will sell capsulated forms of SARMS. Usually, they will lace them with prohormones in order to lead the user to a deception, because they will get performance enhancement. However, this is a dangerous situation, as prohormones have side effects that do not take place with SARMS, and consequently one does not have the chance of preventing those by using the proper ancillaries. Therefore, in the best of the cases, you would be getting bunk SARMS.

If you want to get real SARMS, make sure that you have a reliable source. Personally, over the years I have used the SARMS of many brands, and so far only sarms1 were able to always deliver real and high quality SARMS for me. Therefore, I can personally vouch for them. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers.

Top Bottom