Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine MK solo run

Aram33

looking for advice from experienced people only.
Looking to finish up summer strong, problem is I am on back medication for pain. My doc want me on it for a while if I am to continue lifting. Would ostarine allow me to get away from this medication to heal my back or am I expecting too much?

ostarine can help to speed recovery from injuries... if you want to go full force, run a full healing stack! mk677 is a more long term approach as well so it will really be a huge benefit... you want to stay on it at least 6 months... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Follow the layout precisely as Dylan provided it and for the best quality sarms visit sarms4sale!

Looking to finish up summer strong, problem is I am on back medication for pain. My doc want me on it for a while if I am to continue lifting. Would ostarine allow me to get away from this medication to heal my back or am I expecting too much?

You wont heal back pain with ostarine mk2866 alone, you need to really consider using ostarine and nutrobal and even then yoga will be needed

MK2866 would help to heal, but depending on your injury perhaps you should stop work out and finish your medications

You don't say much about your injury

Top Bottom