Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine log – first time user

Update, Tuesday Oct. 24, day 79

Last stretch, just a few more days then the 12 weeks will be completed.

Last week was high frequency training again, no cardio, and still eating about 600-800 calories above maintenance (BMR). However, sleep wasn’t that great (or not at all), having about 5.5h of sleep on week days on average, and barely able to get 8h on the weekend.

So Sunday I weigh in at 170.7lbs @9.5% body fat, according to the Omron. Compared to last Sunday, that would be a drop of 0.5lb in weight, of which 0.5lb of lean gain, and 1lb of fat loss. This is really weird to me considering I’m eating way above what I’m used to and not doing any cardio. Maybe not a perfect reading from the Ormon that morning, I don’t know. But at the same time, I would be pleased if that was right. Visually, I quite look the same in the mirror, and my skin fold at the abdomen seems stable.

Overall, after 11 weeks, I’m up 4.4lbs, of which 3.7lbs would be muscle and 0.7 would be fat. Abdomen circumference is at 80.5cm, which is 0.5cm above starting point 11 weeks ago.

Not huge gains so far, way below the 6-7lbs of muscles I was hoping for after reading and watching so many videos about ostarine and cardarine, but I have to admit I was not really aggressive with the bulk (actually I was doing a lot of cardio (HIIT) the first half of this research and not eating in excess during that time).

This week I’m doing a deload, which I should do more often (but never do). I’m doing much less volume (about 2/3 of what I was doing the previous weeks), and keep calories the same as last week. Hopefully, I’ll recover better and make some gains this week.

Have a great week all!

Final Update, Tuesday Oct. 29, day 84

Final log for this round of research.

For recall, here are the starting stats on Saturday Aug. 5, so 2 days before day 1:
166.3 lbs @ 9.3% bf as per the Omron HBF-306 I’m using at home, meaning 150.85 lbs lean and 15.45 lbs fat.
measurement (in cm):
abdomen 80
hips 91
chest 103,5
shoulders 121,5
neck 40,2
calves 39,5
thighs 59
forearms 29,3
arms 37

This morning I weigh in at:
173.8 lbs @ 10.7% bf as per the Omron HBF-306 I’m using at home, meaning 155.2 lbs lean (+4.35) and 18.6 lbs fat (+3.15).
I also used my new caliper for bf measurement, and it gave me 6.5% bf (8cm abdomen, 7cm thigh and 3.5cm pec). But it is not much relevant since I don’t have the numbers for day 1.

Obviously, on this deload week (lower volume and overall lower energy output), the extra calories resulted in an increase of 3.1 lbs over last Sunday. It could be glycogen and water… and fat.

measurement (in cm):
abdomen 81 (+1)
hips 93.2 (+2.2)
chest 106.2 (+2.7)
shoulders 124.7 (+3.2)
neck 40 (-0.2)
calves 40.3 (+0.8)
thighs 59.8 (+0.8)
forearms 30 (+0.7)
arms 37.8 (+0.8)

Overall, I would say I’m pleased with the results, even though I was hoping for closer to 6-7 lbs of lean mass gain. But considering I was not on calorie surplus the hole research, and considering I gain an average of 4lbs of lean mass per year, it looks like I gain a year worth of lean muscle in only 12 weeks. So, again, I’m pleased with the results.

Also, the original goal of reaching 3% bf was not met, as I decided to put it aside at mid point in the research. I may try again next time: make it the main goal and simply maintain lean mass in the process. I’ll think about it in the coming weeks. I may start ostarine and cardarine again in early January.

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all with your research.

Only 84 days? This would be good @ 160 days.

160 days ???
Is'nt ostarine 12 weeks long cycle to avoid suppression ?
I was using 20mg per day, but even then.

160 days ???

You won't be able to avoid suppression with time modification. As an example, if you took 5 days of dbol vs 50 days of dbol, you would still be shut down.

160 days ???

160 days = roughly 5 months. That's a little bit longer then I normally recommend for SARMS cycles but 20 week SARMS cycles are very common.

Ostarine at a responsible dosage (25mg/day) is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. You will want to run a good natural tqestostenre booster after your cycle as a mini PCT but the suppression isn't a big deal in the real scheme of things at all.

You won't be able to avoid suppression with time modification. As an example, if you took 5 days of dbol vs 50 days of dbol, you would still be shut down.

I bet if you start smoking 2 packs of cigarettes per day for 2 years, you won't have the same lung cancer risk than someone who is doing the same for 20 years straight. One will have his lungs and arteries much more damaged. That is accumulation.

Why would accumulation not applied to ostarine?

160 days = roughly 5 months. That's a little bit longer then I normally recommend for SARMS cycles but 20 week SARMS cycles are very common.

Ostarine at a responsible dosage (25mg/day) is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. You will want to run a good natural tqestostenre booster after your cycle as a mini PCT but the suppression isn't a big deal in the real scheme of things at all.

Thanks for the clarification.

I stopped for 4 days, already, now not sure if I should just wait until I'm done with the PCT.

- How long should a PCT last after ostarine, when the research lasted 3 months vs 5 months ?

- Should I wait some more time after a PCT before I do another cycle of ostarine ?

- How long should I wait after ostarine if I want to do a research of mk-677 ?

Thanks !

I would just run a bottle or 2 of HCGenerate ES.

You don't really have to wait before running Nutrobal because it is not suppressive.

Top Bottom