Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine log 12.5 mg/day

bbpeter

I started my ostarine cycle yesterday.

72kg/179cm

I am using it basically for recomp. Ostarine said to be the right choice for my purpose.

Day 1

Took 12.5 mg and it tastes like sh*t.However, sense of wellbeing improved.

Day 2

Same dosage, in the morning.
Dont feel too much in terms of bodybuilding, although my mood remains lifted.

I started my ostarine cycle yesterday.

72kg/179cm

I am using it basically for recomp. Ostarine said to be the right choice for my purpose.

Day 1

Took 12.5 mg and it tastes like sh*t.However, sense of wellbeing improved.

Day 2

Same dosage, in the morning.
Dont feel too much in terms of bodybuilding, although my mood remains lifted.

Im about to embark in the routine as yourself. PLEASE keep updated on your progress.

Don't expect any dramatic changes at all on any SARMS only cycles. In my opinion, they're close to useless by themselves, and are over hyped a lot.

My pet hampster used ostarine and epistane to kickstart a test-e cycle. He did 1 cycle of epistane only years ago and to be honest, the hamster didn't seem much different from the added ostarine. Hard to really say for sure though when you are on 2 orals + test. Would be interesting to try it by itself, but my hamster expressed doubts about being shutdown and doing PCT for something that might only give him a few pounds. He was only 12.5 mg a day then up to 25 mg a day for about 5 weeks.

Osta and S4 at 25mg/day and an 8 week cycle did good by me and no shut down. I thought sarms were hype too until i tried it. Keep in mind everyone responds differently to supplements.

Osta is good enough, go 25mg/day.

If you are used to "real" AAS, ofcourse you will think Osta is *bad* but if you're natty, its kickass :)

Hi guys, sorry for lack of updates, but ostarine was not impressive, over 20mg/day I experienced mild suppression thus I stopped taking it.I was taking DAA aswell.Slight increase in strength and definition was noticeable but isnt worth it IMO.

you havent really ran it that long. I would finish out the cycle and incorporate s4 in your stack, i think you will have better results.

Top Bottom