Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Log (Mk-2866) 2012

IrishCharms

I am taking Ostarine on a recomp schedule; leaning heavily to losing body fat with some gain in lean muscle. I plan on dosing twice daily; once as I wake up and once before I work out. I am running on a caloric deficit of around 1000 calories from my resting metabolic caloric rate. I will also be doing cardio adding cardio to my weight training. And plan to go for just 3.5 weeks.
Cycling Schedule (Twice Daily): 0.15 mL I 0.15 mL (@50mg/mL)
Other Supplements: ZMA at night, Glutamine twice daily, Whey Protein 2-3 times daily. As well as normal Pre/Intra-supplements.
Starting Statistics:
Weight- 224.8 Pounds
BF%- 12%

Day 1 (11/28):
Shoulders- BEST WORKOUT I have had in over a year. Most likely a placebo effect, but none the less I am very excited to see what these next 26 days have in store for me. Hoping to take my body to a whole new level.

Day 2 (11/29):
Slept like a baby; taking my first serving of the day now (0.15 mL) and going to class. The second serving will be taken 30 minutes before my afternoon workout. Today’s workout was much more like a normal workout. I worked Back, Bi’s and Forearms and had a good workout, but not as stellar as yesterday’s workout. This could be due to the soreness I experienced from the previous workout. None the less I am still excited for this cycle’s results.

Day 3 (11/30):
Still not having any issues with Ostarine in terms of side effects. Today is an upperbody workout, hoping to kill it. Busted out an above average workout even after being at the shooting range all day. I’m drained, but definitely noticing more vascularity already. Also, something else to note; I have noticed that my heart rate has become about 10-15 bpm slower than usual even though I am working harder in the gym. It could be due to the Ostarine, but it’s tough to tell without looking at the specific receptors involved.

Day 4 (12/1):
Nothing unusual to report; changes in libido, vision and any other side effects haven’t been noticed. Today I am doing a compound full body workout, should be interesting. Just killed a 3 hour workout, hit a PR in both deadlift and bench press. Could still be more of a placebo effect, but either way it’s causing me to kick my ass in the gym. Love it.

Day 5 (12/2):
Just had a cardio/core day; nothing to complain about. Again I noticed that my heart rate was about 10-15 BPM lower than usual. I’m guessing it has something to do with the ostarine. I’ve definitely noticed an increase in vascularity and my body is starting to look harder.

Keep up the good work brother, also on ostarine as we speak day 4...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Day 7 (12/4):
This whole ordeal has really put a damper on my motivation to workout, but I have been fighting through it and still have been to the gym every day. In just a week I already feel and look much more lean and people have been commenting on how good I look.

Day 8 (12/5):
Today was a shoulder day, I set some PR’s on shoulder press and am continuing to improve. The biggest physical change I have noticed is that I feel like I have a much higher muscle endurance while on Ostarine; I honestly haven’t felt this good in a long time.

Day 9 (12/6):
Today I did a back and bi’s workout again I have felt less fatigue and noticed an increase in vascularity while on Ostarine. Interesting enough I have not noticed a single negative side effect while being on Ostarine, even my libido is as high as ever.

Lol my man if you think you're seeing results now, wait until week 3. Thats the kicker.

A couple of tips if you dont mind:

1. Theres really no reason to split your OSTA doses into two - its half life is 23.5 hours so it will be constantly in your system with one hearty dose.

2. Your dosage and your cycle length are too conservative in my opinion (and I think if any of the other SARM junkies get a hold of this log you'll hear the same thing). Do yourself a favor and run OSTA for 8 weeks. Like I said above, it doesnt really even kick in until week 3, so 3.5 weeks is losing a LOT of potential. If you're running 8 weeks 15 mgs ED is fine for a starting dose, thats how I started.

3. OSTA has no negative side effects other than mild suppression in doses above 25 mgs. Thats part of the beauty of it!

Which company are you using my man?

Good luck to you.

Lol my man if you think you're seeing results now, wait until week 3. Thats the kicker.

A couple of tips if you dont mind:

1. Theres really no reason to split your OSTA doses into two - its half life is 23.5 hours so it will be constantly in your system with one hearty dose.

2. Your dosage and your cycle length are too conservative in my opinion (and I think if any of the other SARM junkies get a hold of this log you'll hear the same thing). Do yourself a favor and run OSTA for 8 weeks. Like I said above, it doesnt really even kick in until week 3, so 3.5 weeks is losing a LOT of potential. If you're running 8 weeks 15 mgs ED is fine for a starting dose, thats how I started.

3. OSTA has no negative side effects other than mild suppression in doses above 25 mgs. Thats part of the beauty of it!

Which company are you using my man?

Good luck to you.

Thanks for the advice man. This is my first SARM cycle; as to the reason I have been splitting the dose in half 2x daily is mainly because my friends told me that's the way they had been doing that based on the logic that by splitting it your receptors aren't as bombarded by the substrate and so the substrate-receptor affinity will remain high. Also, I forgot to mention I have bumped the dose up to 20 mgs a day.

I will try taking it once daily and see if I notice anything different (most likely it'll probably be the same, but will be interesting to try out). I got my Ostarine through a friend, I believe it is from unique pharm, but I am not 100% sure.

Day 10 (12/7):
Today I did a comprehensive upper body workout, I don’t have any news to report. As of today, I have already lost about 7 pounds (~218 pounds) and it looks to me that I haven’t lost any muscle at all, just shedding some fat. If anyone has any questions or anything feel free to ask.

Top Bottom