Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine for injury

deudley

I have a couple bad discs on my spine, got them from a car accident and maybe some heavy weight training over the years. My chiropractor keeps cracking me and charging me all this money to go in and it is not helping. What are my options if I were to try using ostarine mk2866 instead? Would 50mg a day for 12 weeks be a good trial?

Ostarine 50mgs/day is good, add some nutrobal mk677 20mgs/day to stack it and a few recovery peptides

i used to go to chiros and even recommend them. my experiences have been poor and i no longer recommend anyone go anywhere near them. perhaps there are good and honest ones out there i dunno, but looking back they are just ambulance chasers who bullshit you and the insurance company and their treatments do more harm than good

I would probably lean towards legit HGH to be honest. Yes expensive, but the most effective for healing if you have good GH. I would get in touch with Greg over at Domestic-Supply.

Top Bottom