Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Help

Ricky1987

Heard a lot about ostarine just would like to hear any feedback from people. And also about dosage and gains etc. many thanks

It's definitely worth running as a cycle or using in pct. Pct is where I love it. I hate the thought of losing my hard earned gains and ostarine really helps hold on to that new muscle during that critical period. As a stand alone or in a triple stack, you can expect an increase in strength and endurance as well as a drop in bf and a few pounds of muscle or more. Results are dependent on diet of course. Try out sarms1. It's the best quality available and reasonably priced

Bro, osta is the shit for a bulk, increases hunger and strength, gains galore. Stack it with a low dose of formastanzol like 3 pumps am 3 pumps pm. Or alternatively you could stack it with some Forged MHO Poppers, 2 per day should suffice.

Heard a lot about ostarine just would like to hear any feedback from people. And also about dosage and gains etc. many thanks

Ostarine is the truth bro.. You will absolutely dig the results if your diet is dialed in... SarmsSearch has been around a long time and ive had awesome results with it.. Definitely check it out. There are a ton of logs you can read too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ostarine is a great SARM, and definetely worth a shot. Dose it once a day, 25 mgs seems to be a sweet spot for most, some opt for a bit lower dose when running it in PCT. Ostarine cycles can be anything from 4 weeks in PCT up to 12 weeks, at which point I would personally cycle it off for a while. When cycles are kept short enough i.e. 8 weeks Osta usually causes only very minimal suppression, so extensive PCT is needed only if ran longer than 8 week mark.
Check out SarmsSearch for all SARMS with reputation of purity and quality.

Last edited:
I strictly use SARMS in my PCTs....good way to help hold on to gains and osta is my number one stunner for this

honestly this is where osta cant be duplicated and is GROUNDBREAKING

its a great oncyle compound for what it does with minimal suppression but in pct it has changed the game!

I ran it once as a bridge and now currently using it in pct. So far havent lost anything and is really leaning me up and recomp. Will use as a pct addition from now on. Dosed 25mgs every run. As a bridge worked great too. U wont be disappointed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom