Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Help

I'm not 100% sure on how you take Ostarine Mk-2866. Seems like a stupid question put there is no info. I'm guessing it with an oral syringe at 1ml a day. Any info would be a help

I'm not 100% sure on how you take Ostarine Mk-2866. Seems like a stupid question put there is no info. I'm guessing it with an oral syringe at 1ml a day. Any info would be a help

Oral syringe is fine bro.. you just have to know what the dosing is per ml on your ostarine. So if 50mg is equal to 1ml then you should take half a ml to get 25mg as an example.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So would you recommend 25mg a day for 8 weeks? Any pct needed? Is there any need to stack it? Test?

yes a mimi pct is needed for a 8 week cycle imo.Supression level is low but in anything over 4 weeks, it does start

So would you recommend 25mg a day for 8 weeks? Any pct needed? Is there any need to stack it? Test?

25mg per day is perfect. You could also stack it with S4 and/or GW to get the most benefit with the triple stack. Check out www.sarms1.com

A mini PCT following your sarms run will be needed, as there will be some suppression. A bottle of Test Stack or Phytoserms would be sufficient.

Here are some links to info and discounts on both...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

the best option to get the most out of everything is the sarms triple stack...

The SARMS triple stack protocol

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom