Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostarine gyno issues

Triley

I have been using ostarine MK2866 from enhanced athletes for 6 weeks and I have developed a lump

I went to the doctor and showed him what I was taking and he said I should never use something not FDA approved again. He said that he would refer me to a 2nd doctor to explore surgery but my insurance doesn’t cover it. Not sure what to do from here, any suggestions?

I have been using ostarine MK2866 from enhanced athletes for 6 weeks and I have developed a lump

I went to the doctor and showed him what I was taking and he said I should never use something not FDA approved again. He said that he would refer me to a 2nd doctor to explore surgery but my insurance doesn’t cover it. Not sure what to do from here, any suggestions?

thats not real ostarine thats fake ostarine

mk2866 ostarine doesnt give you gyno

if you got gyno from ostarine that's a fake prohormone you are given

This is a common occurrence with this company... If you search them out on many different forums, you will find so many people having problems... i would strongly advise stopping immediately and avoiding using those again...

for the best quality and places you can truly trust, visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

Please avoid this source in the future sir. Nothing good will come of it. Dylan gave you the best places to get your sarms from in the future!

There's your issue.

Top Bottom