Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and epistane

smclaugh87

First post here guys..

I am 28 was lifting naturally from 2006-2014. I competed in a few powerlifting comps at 75kg. I have torn my ACL and meniscus twice (playing soccer both times) first time they used my hamstring as a graft for my ACL (bad idea now). Then I re-tore again 2 years ago. I still competed and came 3rd 16 months ago after having my meniscus repaired 12months before (ACL cannot be repaired the 2nd time). I will not be competing again.. 1st off I do not like my body shape anymore and secondly my joint can't keep this up forever..

After my last comp I tried epistane and got some fantastic results. I gained around 4.5kg in weight and got a hell of lot stronger. I ran an OTC PCT and recovered fine but lost a few KG.. Ran another cycle 10 months later and gained some pretty good size again. I now sit around 79kg but a lot leaner. It has been about 7 months since my last cycle.

I want to run an epistane cycle this time with Ostarine. I have a few questions and I'm sure you can't wait to grill me on the OTC PCT. This will not happen this time.

For PCT I am getting some mixed messages. First epi is not supposed to aromatize but in some cases in the past it has. From the research I have done it sounds like Clomid over nolva as this would be better for HPTA recovery? Makes sense to me but maybe I'm wrong?

I wanted to run epi @ 30mg for 6 weeks and osta @ 20mg for 6 weeks. Is it possible to run osta into the first 2 weeks of PCT? This means 8 weeks of osta. I have DAA along with a natural test booster also then either clomid or nolva.

I am 15 weeks away from a holiday for 21 days with the lads (severe drinking sessions) and need to now best time to run full cycle plus PCT and be back to normal for going away?

Can run just ostarine if that makes more sense due to epis toxicity. This is 21 days in Thailand so will be a hell of a lot of alcohol involved and honestly no drugs...

Here for advice lads so go easy

Top Bottom