Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine during PCT debate

Kr0ss

I've heard several conflicting ideas for Ostarine in a PCT protocol. On one side people are against it because of suppression at a certain dose. On the other side people say at a low dose (25mg) & under 4 weeks in PCT, its fine and can actual help you recover and grow. Thoughts?

ive been doing this a LONG time and started recommending mk in pct back in 2012 and there was research done on recovery with it in pct as well as bloodwork with it on its own only 4 weeks of use that we did on many people on forums and i have yet to see any such indication of any suppression whatsoever with it during 4 weeks solo and pct has always been excellent with a full pct ran and mk involved... the only issue i can see is if you dont have authentic mk but aside from that, there is no issue whatsoever

I was looking at another forum yesterday as well as ours here. There was a BIG back and forth about individual response. But no one addressed, as has been here, as to whether or not the product was legit.

Ostarine at 25mg/day is so minimally suppressive that it's pretty much negligible. The benefits of including ostarine in a PCT protocol are worth the small amount of suppression it'll cause.

Top Bottom