Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine cycle advice

BshMstr

Banned
Hey, i'd appreciate some feedback/critique on what to expect from a fat loss cycle, comprised of Ostarine, albuterol and T3...

This is what i'm thinking...

Week 1-8:
Ostarine-25 mg/day
Albuterol-3mg/2-3 times/day
T3-start at 25 mcg/day, and possibly ramp up to 50 or 75.
Ketotifen-no idea the dose.... help?
PCT 9-12:
tamoxifen-20mg/day

i'm hypothyroid already (unsure the cause, but i never used/absued thyroid medications prior to my diagnosis).. i am on Synthroid (t-4) and really struggle with fat/weight loss. i was thinking of starting at 25 mcg of T3, and see how it felt, along with the albuterol and ostarine. i expect the ostarine and albuterol will help me hold on to muscle/strength, and the T3 and albuterol would help ramp up my metabolic rate....

could i expect a legit 10-15lb fat loss on this cycle (based off clean eating and solid workouts, as well)?

anything i'm missing?

Thanks!

Bshmstr

Last edited:
Forgot to add my stats... 37 yo, 6'2" 265#, been playing sports and lifting for 23 years. i've dabbled with AAS and prohormones, but it's been a while.....

Hey, i'd appreciate some feedback/critique on what to expect from a fat loss cycle, comprised of Ostarine, albuterol and T3...

This is what i'm thinking...

Week 1-8:
Ostarine-25 mg/day
Albuterol-3mg/2-3 times/day
T3-start at 25 mcg/day, and possibly ramp up to 50 or 75.
Ketotifen-no idea the dose.... help?
PCT 9-12:
tamoxifen-20mg/day

i'm hypothyroid already (unsure the cause, but i never used/absued thyroid medications prior to my diagnosis).. i am on Synthroid (t-4) and really struggle with fat/weight loss. i was thinking of starting at 25 mcg of T3, and see how it felt, along with the albuterol and ostarine. i expect the ostarine and albuterol will help me hold on to muscle/strength, and the T3 and albuterol would help ramp up my metabolic rate....

could i expect a legit 10-15lb fat loss on this cycle (based off clean eating and solid workouts, as well)?

anything i'm missing?

Thanks!

Bshmstr

hey bro... so a few things you need to understand and change... you are not going to be able to hold muscle with t3 by just using ostarine... many guys have enough trouble holding muscle when with t3 when running full aas cycles... i would strongly advise against t3 use... you will see much better results going with the sarms triple stack... you also won't need keto if you run albuterol as i have it laid out... YOU DO need supports along with sarms and you need a mini pct, no serm required... There is a complete support stack that I have put together that you can buy that will cover you for the entire 8 week cycle plus the mini pct... run gw at 20 mg day on this cycle... here is the complete layout... also, go to this link to read and understand about all the different sarms and their uses...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate n2bm.com
1-8 d-spark n2bm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE SUPPORT STACK

Support Stack

^sorry, i forgot to mention i've dabbled with T3 a couple times since i've been on Synthroid... 25-50 mcg has been pretty effective for fat loss for me (anything higher is too much, and causes a decrease in strength and makes it really hard to stay hydrated), and i seem to naturally hold muscle/strength pretty well. however, i do agree that most people shouldn't use T3 without a real anabolic, due to protein synthesis being accelerated so much...

i can't take S-4, as i have a profession that require me to have decent sight, and my life depends on it (read into this as you will, and you can prolly figure out what i do pretty easily).

as far as the Albuterol, i have read that while it doesn't have the desensitization issues of clen, it still require keto (or benadryl) if it's run over 2 weeks... is this not accurate? i thought i saw some research on this the other day... i'll see if i can find the link.

i appreciate the advice, but i'm gonna take a SERM after a cycle...while it might not always be 100% required, i'm getting older, and i've seen the data that shows the effectiveness of tamoxifen...

I never run keto with albuterol but i only ise it five weeks...

You can run serm but its not necessary...

I would definitely run gw as opposed to t3...

You need the proper supports i listed with any sarms

I never run keto with albuterol but i only ise it five weeks...

You can run serm but its not necessary...

I would definitely run gw as opposed to t3...

You need the proper supports i listed with any sarms

i've seen numerous sites reference albuterol desensitizing the beta 2 receptors after 2 weeks, but i can only find this link right now:

**apparently i can't post this link.....***

anyway, it seems silly to me not to use keto if i intend on using albuterol for longer than this period... it's not gonna really hurt anything, afterall.

as far as the required supplements you're suggesting, i don't realistically consider that if i take them on cycle for 8 weeks, and another 3-4 after, for that to be a marginal PCT (let alone a real PCT). while i think stuff like d-aspartic acid is worthwhile in PCT, i don't know many people who found it to be very effective for long term supplementation, and especially not when one is taking a hormonal product. seems like a waste to try to prevent HTPA suppression, when you know it's gonna happen anyway...

i've seen numerous sites reference albuterol desensitizing the beta 2 receptors after 2 weeks, but i can only find this link right now:

**apparently i can't post this link.....***

anyway, it seems silly to me not to use keto if i intend on using albuterol for longer than this period... it's not gonna really hurt anything, afterall.

as far as the required supplements you're suggesting, i don't realistically consider that if i take them on cycle for 8 weeks, and another 3-4 after, for that to be a marginal PCT (let alone a real PCT). while i think stuff like d-aspartic acid is worthwhile in PCT, i don't know many people who found it to be very effective for long term supplementation, and especially not when one is taking a hormonal product. seems like a waste to try to prevent HTPA suppression, when you know it's gonna happen anyway...

i guess since you have all the experience and i have none then you would no better right... good luck to you... i've only ran this same cycle 5 times and advised hundreds of others who all have perfect bloodwork and results... my bad... i guess you "read" something somewhere and i have years of hands on experience... what do i know? This is how much sense YOU DON'T MAKE... you said "why would you take something to fight suppression when your going to get suppression anyway" HMMMM well maybe because the less suppression you have going into pct, the smoother and quicker the recovery... The less suppression you have, the more energy you will have to train harder and you will enable yourself to keep your hard earned gains... The less suppression you have the faster you will be able to run another cycle... the healthier you will be... etc... That comment is about as ridiculous as I have ever heard...

Last edited:
stop trying to sell me OTC stuff to counter pharmaceutical issues.....

you can get mad at me because i don't wanna buy what you're selling, but you're clearly not reading what i've explained in my post anyway (like the fact that i'm already hypothyroid or that i can't risk my vision with S-4 or that i won't risk suppression without a SERM).

i appreciate you taking the time to respond, but let's just agree to disagree on your helpfulness.

Last edited:
stop trying to sell me OTC stuff to counter pharmaceutical issues.....

you can get mad at me because i don't wanna buy what you're selling, but you're clearly not reading what i've explained in my post anyway (like the fact that i'm already hypothyroid or that i can't risk my vision with S-4 or that i won't risk suppression without a SERM).

i appreciate you taking the time to respond, but let's just agree to disagree on your helpfulness.

Im not trying to sell you shit... I said you can run a serm with sarms but that its not necessary... If you want to suppress yourself on cycle then GO AHEAD... Im not going to lose sleep over it... I try to help everyone get the MOST out of their cycle and be the safest... Noone is forcing you to do anything... I also told you to drop s4 if you dont want to use it... So im not sure what your getting at... I am quite certain i have an abundance more experience using sarms than you and know what is effective so save your accusations because they have no merit whatsoever... Thats the thanks i get for trying to help... Run it however you see fit man

as far as the Albuterol, i have read that while it doesn't have the desensitization issues of clen, it still require keto (or benadryl) if it's run over 2 weeks... is this not accurate? i thought i saw some research on this the other day... i'll see if i can find the link.

It's not the same as clenbuterol in terms of the need for keto, but I would still add keto to the cycle.

Top Bottom