Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and Anabeta Elite advice

This sucks so much then. I've read good things about them from what I thought were trusted members. So I ordered there 8 bottle deal for mk-2866 for 250$ with a couple other buddies...

This sucks so much then. I've read good things about them from what I thought were trusted members. So I ordered there 8 bottle deal for mk-2866 for 250$ with a couple other buddies...

Be real man... When one company is selling 8 bottles at 250 and other conpanies are selling 2-3 bottles for that same price (which is still very low pricing), it should be a red flag.

thats exactly what i bought. the quality was OK, not upto sarms1 levels.But the shipping and customer service practices were HORRIBLE. Never again

Aslong as the quality is ok and I receive my product I am fine! As soon as it comes in I'm gonna write my log and well I'm a perfectionist so it should be a good one. Subscribe to it once it's up and motivate me through it guys! Thanks

Also some stats,
Bench 195x5
Dead lifts 275x3
Squats 275x5

I'm gonna run a high calorie paleo diet instead of tkd. Any estimation of what my numbers could bump up to?

Aslong as the quality is ok and I receive my product I am fine! As soon as it comes in I'm gonna write my log and well I'm a perfectionist so it should be a good one. Subscribe to it once it's up and motivate me through it guys! Thanks

ill be following and helping when i can brother! lets get it popping!

Top Bottom