Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine/Alb

etlloos

Hey guys, 22, first time posting, and only experience is with Clen.

when a subject is using Ostarine (trials began Sunday at 25mg/day while on a 1k cal cut) is it safe to add Albuterol?

also, is Albuterol really more anabolic than clen? if Albuterol can help break down fat like clen, and also help build/maintain mass, i think its worth looking into, but i'm unfamiliar with the effects of these 2 substances.

Last edited:
Hey guys, 22, first time posting, and only experience is with Clen.

when a subject is using Ostarine (trials began Sunday at 25mg/day while on a 1k cal cut) is it safe to add Albuterol?

also, is Albuterol really more anabolic than clen? if Albuterol can help break down fat like clen, and also help build/maintain mass, i think its worth looking into, but i'm unfamiliar with the effects of these 2 substances.

if you want to stack with ostarine then your best bet is to stack it with s4 bro... leave the albuterol out of it and the clen out of it... now if you want to get a max shred going on then you could add some katandrol and we can set you up a badass stack... if you want to just stick with sarms, then go with ostarine and s4...

Well i have Clen/alb available on hand, and i plan to run 2 recomp cycles between now and summer. Both most likely utilizing ostarine, and for the 2nd probably S-4(with more research on sides/dosing), but for now i'm either gunna keep this strictly Osta or add some Alb/Clen for some added fat loss.
do you think its a bad idea to add those, or just not as good as S-4?
and if its good, which would be better for maintaining/building slight amounts of muscle mass?

Top Bottom