Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine at age 20

mjww

So I've been getting mixed info. I'm 20 and have been training hard since I was 16. On some forums they say no... Wait until your 21. Others just say there's no magic number and that 20 should be fine if I don't dose too high, too long and if I do a proper pct. What's the verdict? If I take ostarine with an ai on hand and clomid for a pct, would I most likely be ok? Want your opinion. I feel like 20 should be good to go if I do it safely/correctly.

So I've been getting mixed info. I'm 20 and have been training hard since I was 16. On some forums they say no... Wait until your 21. Others just say there's no magic number and that 20 should be fine if I don't dose too high, too long and if I do a proper pct. What's the verdict? If I take ostarine with an ai on hand and clomid for a pct, would I most likely be ok? Want your opinion. I feel like 20 should be good to go if I do it safely/correctly.

Before you jump on anything have your natural hormone levels tested.
At age 20 they should still be at an optimal level.

Before you jump on anything have your natural hormone levels tested.
At age 20 they should still be at an optimal level.

So what your saying is that if my natural test levels are still through the roof then I should just wait until they're not anymore?

Top Bottom