Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine after PH?

Lightsaberbro

So I'm at the tail end of a Epi/Tren cycle, 6 weeks.....I've purchased Olympus labs Ostarine to help keep the muscle I put on.....FYI I've done solo Epi cycles, nothing compares to adding tren these combos are nuts!!!! Didn't notice much strength gains but the muscle mass and pumps are rediculous, I lost about 2% bf and gained 6 lbs in muscle, I'm a hard gainer so for me that is epic!!!

Now the question at hand, I have noticed a little suppression, to be expected loss of libido etc, but it's not terrible....So do I run Ostarine solo after my cycle or combo with a PCT? Sorry I'm a first time SARM user and want to reap the most benefits!!!

So what would dosing look like, I'm 5'10" 185lbs....also how long do I go until I start my PCT?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance guys!!!

So I'm at the tail end of a Epi/Tren cycle, 6 weeks.....I've purchased Olympus labs Ostarine to help keep the muscle I put on.....FYI I've done solo Epi cycles, nothing compares to adding tren these combos are nuts!!!! Didn't notice much strength gains but the muscle mass and pumps are rediculous, I lost about 2% bf and gained 6 lbs in muscle, I'm a hard gainer so for me that is epic!!!

Now the question at hand, I have noticed a little suppression, to be expected loss of libido etc, but it's not terrible....So do I run Ostarine solo after my cycle or combo with a PCT? Sorry I'm a first time SARM user and want to reap the most benefits!!!

So what would dosing look like, I'm 5'10" 185lbs....also how long do I go until I start my PCT?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance guys!!!

Ostarine will suppress you further. You will not fully recover running any dose of ostarine. However it is great during part of your pct to help maintain gains whilst you recover. A great pct plan would be ostarine at 10mg for 4 weeks. Start your pct after 1 week of ostarine and continue your pct for at least 2 weeks after you stop the ostarine. PCT could be tamoxifen and clomid.

Thanks man that really helps....I've only used OCT PCT products in the past and I've noticed that I never keep my full size gains.....what MG would you run the Tamoxifen and Clomid?

Sorry I sound like an amateur, but I am trying to learn

Thanks man that really helps....I've only used OCT PCT products in the past and I've noticed that I never keep my full size gains.....what MG would you run the Tamoxifen and Clomid?

Sorry I sound like an amateur, but I am trying to learn

Don't worry we all start off with the same questions. I have never used an OTC pct product but I am sure some are good. Tamoxifen is usually used up to 40mg but I see no need ever using more than 20mg for most people. It depends upon what you used in your cycle and the duration but usually 4 weeks at 20/20/20/10 is ideal.

With clomid you see many posts about starting at super high doses such as 300mg for 1 day and tapering down. That can be good but so not needed. Trust me 300mg clomid per day can mess up your head. Everyone is different but it can make you very emotional... like a woman at a certain time of the month :D I know guys who have used high amounts for a few weeks and gotten great gains. Anyway for pct I recommend 50mg and tapering down. I would run nolva for 1 weeks extra so I usually recommend 50/50/25 for 3 weeks.

Tamox 20/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25

During a typical aas cycle (such as test and deca) I recommend exemestane (aromasin) to be used during the cycle. I think it's great running the arom 2 weeks into the pct too.

Thank you sooooo much bro....I stocked up on some PH's before the ban.....and am really looking forward to a Mutant Plexx cycle down the road so I know a hardcore PCT will be necessary...This is all so helpful🙏

Don't worry we all start off with the same questions. I have never used an OTC pct product but I am sure some are good. Tamoxifen is usually used up to 40mg but I see no need ever using more than 20mg for most people. It depends upon what you used in your cycle and the duration but usually 4 weeks at 20/20/20/10 is ideal.

With clomid you see many posts about starting at super high doses such as 300mg for 1 day and tapering down. That can be good but so not needed. Trust me 300mg clomid per day can mess up your head. Everyone is different but it can make you very emotional... like a woman at a certain time of the month :D I know guys who have used high amounts for a few weeks and gotten great gains. Anyway for pct I recommend 50mg and tapering down. I would run nolva for 1 weeks extra so I usually recommend 50/50/25 for 3 weeks.

Tamox 20/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25

During a typical aas cycle (such as test and deca) I recommend exemestane (aromasin) to be used during the cycle. I think it's great running the arom 2 weeks into the pct too.

Since we are kind of on the subject I checked out superior P's site and have always been a little curious about running a Clen cycle.....I really need to loose my little spare tire and it's hard as hell....I started out a little over a year ago at 213 lbs got done to 170 and have added 15 lbs of muscle since then, so currently 185....no matter how I diet or workout I can't loose the last little bit from my lower back and midsection.....would liquid Clen help alleviate this problem?

Since we are kind of on the subject I checked out superior P's site and have always been a little curious about running a Clen cycle.....I really need to loose my little spare tire and it's hard as hell....I started out a little over a year ago at 213 lbs got done to 170 and have added 15 lbs of muscle since then, so currently 185....no matter how I diet or workout I can't loose the last little bit from my lower back and midsection.....would liquid Clen help alleviate this problem?

Nothing will ever replace a good diet but sure clen will help a lot. The lower abs is one of the last places for fat to go so sometimes it is simply a matter of dieting more and getting leaner before it goes. If you go with clen start at about 20mcg and taper up the dose. There is no need to go really high and I think 60-80mcg is a nice dose when used with a good diet. On your first cycle taper up and stay on for about 3 weeks. Then have 2 off and back on getting up to your max dose fairly quickly and run it for 2 weeks. Once you are used to it 2 on 2 off is a great approach. We have a 45% sale on right not but it ends soon. EL45 at checkout for 45% off.

So for future usage always make sure you have exemestane (aromasin), clomid and tamoxifen for pct. I would look into TUDCA for liver support when running your pro hormones. I usually just buy a product called liverlock (tudca) on ebay or amazon.

I hate to keep bothering you bro....after checking out all this peptide information.....What would be a good peptide to but on serious muscle mass?

Let's pretend you were doing a cycle what exactly would it look like if you wanted to add 10lbs of lean mass.....or is that even a possibility with peptides?

Nothing will ever replace a good diet but sure clen will help a lot. The lower abs is one of the last places for fat to go so sometimes it is simply a matter of dieting more and getting leaner before it goes. If you go with clen start at about 20mcg and taper up the dose. There is no need to go really high and I think 60-80mcg is a nice dose when used with a good diet. On your first cycle taper up and stay on for about 3 weeks. Then have 2 off and back on getting up to your max dose fairly quickly and run it for 2 weeks. Once you are used to it 2 on 2 off is a great approach. We have a 45% sale on right not but it ends soon. EL45 at checkout for 45% off.

So for future usage always make sure you have exemestane (aromasin), clomid and tamoxifen for pct. I would look into TUDCA for liver support when running your pro hormones. I usually just buy a product called liverlock (tudca) on ebay or amazon.

I hate to keep bothering you bro....after checking out all this peptide information.....What would be a good peptide to but on serious muscle mass?

Let's pretend you were doing a cycle what exactly would it look like if you wanted to add 10lbs of lean mass.....or is that even a possibility with peptides?

With your typical stack (like the one you are using now) I would add gh peptides to a the mix. I was gonna mention it in my prior post but I didn't want you to think I was bullshitting you. They would go great with any sort of hormonal cycle (aas, pro hormones etc).

You can't go wrong with CJC-DAC at 5mg per week and MK-677 at 25mg pre bed. Such a simple yet hugely effective stack. That will put weight on you fast and have your appetite in full force so ideal for bulking. It will also increase recovery, muscle fullness and overall well being. The best thing about it is all you have to do is inj sub q with a slin pin the cjc-dac twice weekly in your stomach (you barely feel it). Although some do struggle with high doses of cjc-dac in one go so in that event just mix the vial with 0.7ml bac water and inject 0.1ml every night of the week. Then the MK-677 you just drink 1ml every night. Even the MK-677 by itself would be great but the two combined is where the magic happens.

If you ever want to order just pm me but as I mentioned we have a big sale on now that ends 2moro so that would be best. EL45 for 45% off.

Top Bottom